Abarth Spoiler

Currently reading:
Abarth Spoiler

K

Keval

theres a ink black bravo at one of the scrap yards i went to. there is a good cond abarth spoiler on it? if any1 wants it. let me know i can get it out for you and send it you. cheers

Yes please as long as it's a genuine FIAT one and in good nick. Let me know how much before you buy it though chap. Ta.

hi iv asked him he wants £55 for it... and about £8 i would say for postage. yes it is a fiat one. email me so_solid_joka2002 at hotmail dot com

cheers

Fra too much money I think chap. Could you send me the details of the scrappy and I'll give him a shout cos if he wants that sort of money I'm guessing he'll want to negotiate up from what I would offer.
At £55 that's more than half the new price.

ozric.jpg

"Doctor said to give up Keee-Babs. I said 'No, no-no'"
cheers.gif

My Members Page
OI! Road safety nutters!! George Orwell ment '1984' to be a warning, NOT a template!

Any details then chap? Oh and by any chance does this spoiler have 4 holes in it where it's been screwed to a roof?

ozric.jpg

cheers.gif

My Members Page
OI! Road safety nutters!! George Orwell ment '1984' to be a warning, NOT a template!

Oh and also, might be worth pointing out to the seller that given the price of this http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Fiat-Bravo-Rear-Spoiler-New_W0QQitemZ200373697212QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item2ea733fabc he might want to think about that fact that he is seriously taking the **** trying to charge that much for a second hand spoiler.
£20 tops for a second hand one.

ozric.jpg

cheers.gif

My Members Page

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
nope it doesnt have the 4 screws it has to be glued i reckon.. ill try and get the telephone number for you tomorrow aint had the time mate cheers

Hey Kev i am after a standard ink black rear bumper. Do you have the scrap yards details?

havent had the time to get details as i have been busy but will get it when i do get time yes the rear bumper is still there.

forgot to say thanks for the link! but the chap wants tooooo much for the leathers!

I paid £120 for my set delivered from a 44k car they where mint.