Panda (Classic) Spares CheekyScamp?

Currently reading:
Panda (Classic) Spares CheekyScamp?

:p

Attachments

• b e a utiful.jpg
    b e a utiful.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 17
That car looks in better condition than Fizzle when I got her (she won't like me saying that) no dents, rust spots, faded paint etc.

Will be watching this very carefully, could easily get this for less than it would cost to bring Fizzle up to the same condition (I feel guilty now).

Gah! It really wouldn't be cheating on Fizzle to get Fizzle II would it? :confused:

Edit

Where are the Fizz decals?

couldn't be Fizz II just another red panda :(

Last edited:
Interesting, I went to look at this when it was on before Christmas as it is local to me. The seller had not taken it to a garage as this point, it sounded to me like it could have been the release bearing that was breaking up (obviously my diagnosis was wrong:eek:) Later in the day it was ended early, presumably the seller had decided to have it looked at to see if it was the clutch as he didn't really want to sell it.

The car itself was in excellent condition, the doors were completely rust free, nothing on them at all, obviously they have been filled with waxoyl when new. There was a little rust on the passenger side rear arch, but nothing too bad, and all the usual areas where all good and solid. Interior all good and the engine was sweet as a nut. I guess the gearbox fault could just be a bearing in the box itself, so might be fixable, although a good used box would probably be easiest.

Back