General Spare Wheel Size

Currently reading:
General Spare Wheel Size

Joseph500

Hi

I am considering getting a spare wheel for my Abarth 500 however from here (Australia) there are very few alternatives

One option is to buy a space saver from another FGA car with the correct PCD. A Coop maybe a possibility - can anyone please tell what the size of the space saver wheel in the Coop

Cheers

Hi Steve (aka Steve on AusAlfa ?)

I have been told it needs to be the 15 inch wheel at least

Cheers

Hi

I am considering getting a spare wheel for my Abarth 500 however from here (Australia) there are very few alternatives

One option is to buy a space saver from another FGA car with the correct PCD. A Coop maybe a possibility - can anyone please tell what the size of the space saver wheel in the Coop

Cheers

I did a quick google and it appears that you have the Stilo in Australia. I got a set of 4 last year for a potential A500 and on 'paper' it would appear that they should clear the calipers...
https://www.fiatforum.com/500/166084-winter-tyres-people-going-87.html?p=2894723

Offset on a A500 is E35 but it can 'take' an E30. Standard width is 7J or 6.5J on the 16inch.
Stilo in 15 inch is 6J with an offset of 37. The recommended width on mytyres is with an offset of 40 in that size so it would be worthwhile checking that it clears the caliper before you buy. IMHO would be a better spare wheel than a space saver and would be shod with a 15x185/55 size tyre.

Attachments

• mytres 15inch 500.jpg
    mytres 15inch 500.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 28
Thanks

but the stilo did not make it here - but the Bravo (Ritmo here) did but sold in tiny numbers

Thanx Steve

Ritmo is 4 X 98 ..........found a place in Italy that sell steelies BUT now I need to convince them to sell ONE only and ship it here without costing the earth

Call a wrecker in New Zealand. Its a lot closer.

fiatparts.co.nz

I would like a 16" space saver for my Coupe. I only have a 15"

Last edited:
Back