General Someone save me please .....buy this Autobianchi Furgoncino

Currently reading:
General Someone save me please .....buy this Autobianchi Furgoncino

Fortunately, the seller is a decent sort who it turns out is also (as he admits) responsible for my struggles with Murf.....I bought the basket-case from him in 2009. He's cancelled the bid. So I've walked away dishonorable, but unscathed...phew!

Last edited:
the reality is you have a very very rare car there....
the van versions are rare but as a RHD i doubt we will see another...
obviosly there will be no patch over repairs and everythng will be done as per original, then you may find yourself with a £30k car!!
When you have done a stock check of what you have and what you don't drop me a line and i can put some feelers out in Italy for bits...
guess a factory parts book needs to be found

the reality is you have a very very rare car there....
the van versions are rare but as a RHD i doubt we will see another...
obviosly there will be no patch over repairs and everythng will be done as per original, then you may find yourself with a £30k car!!
When you have done a stock check of what you have and what you don't drop me a line and i can put some feelers out in Italy for bits...
guess a factory parts book needs to be found

It's someone else you should be talking to......for once, sanity prevailed and I got out of this. I'll try to find out where it's gone to.

It's someone else you should be talking to......for once, sanity prevailed and I got out of this. I'll try to find out where it's gone to.
ohh I actually thought you had added it to your fleet....
it could be split for more than it went for... I think the inner sills are nearly £100 each

ohh I actually thought you had added it to your fleet....
it could be split for more than it went for... I think the inner sills are nearly £100 each

I knew the value of it, but add to that the fact that transportation would have been almost double the purchase price.
The seller was expecting someone to buy both this and a similar, rolling shell that was for sale.
I want to have driving fun and slow-speed restoration...I already have all the ingredients for that (and more!)

Back