Snow!

Currently reading:
Snow!

Godamnit snow more!

Anyone else got a decent amount of snow? There's big flakes falling here in Aberdeenshire but it's too wet to actually lie and disappears as soon as it hits the tarmac. Such a shame as I want to get out in the car and play in the snow

Despite promises of heavy snowfall later this afternoon the tarmac is still black out there. Oh well, if we did get a decent amount I'd only find myself looking at Yellow and wishing it was on the road. Punto's ok now it's got winter tyres but I bet the sei is brilliant in the white stuff

Think im going to be taking the kids sledging up in glenshee or somewhere like that, if the snow aint coming to me, then im going to it!

You could head to Dundee although maybe best not to as it looks like the southerners are struggling with even the slightest smattering of snow ;) :laugh:

_80228846_dundeecrashwave.jpg

Harper said:
You could head to Dundee although maybe best not to as it looks like the southerners are struggling with even the slightest smattering of snow ;) :laugh:

_80228846_dundeecrashwave.jpg

What the pic fails to show is the fact that to the left is a ridiculously steep hill, the roads were frozen absolutely solid and the snow was far worse at that time than when the pic was taken.

Why anybody would consider going down that way in those conditions though is beyond me, ****ing lunacy. that actually ended up as a 6 vehicle crash including an Ambulance btw :laugh:

Yeah, yeah :p S'alright, guessed ice was a major factor in that crash.

Sigh...we can only dream of ice and snow up here. Once again the rest of the country is getting the fun weather and we're getting nowt

Not so much at the moment as I cba'd to sit in queues of traffic in the morning and working from home isn't an option just now. But if you still have snow at the weekend and we have nothing then I'll probably be heading your way :laugh:

Haha it's already totally gone here, swear it's teasing me, it arrives at the most irritating time when everyone is slipping about, driving into peoples living rooms and ****, then when i get a chance to go play in it, it buggers off :laugh:

It was looking good up past Forres today, nice big flakes falling, but alas, it came to nothing so i just found a trail through a forest to whet my offroad appetite

The forecast for the NE is looking disappointing this weekend :( If I can find the time I'm going to head inland to see if I can find some of the white stuff

Im taking the kids sledging at the lecht or glenshee tomorrow :)

Did the kids get near the sledge or did you hog it :p

Light snow forecast for tomorrow so that means it'll be another clear, cold and dry day. I'm gonna do a snow dance to see if that helps

We had 2 sledges and a body board, it was great fun, snow up at the Lecht is about knee deep and even managed to get some 4x4 drifting on the go lol

Back