General SMS text message reader

Currently reading:
General SMS text message reader

They state the new smartphones work with the system, my SPV C550 which has wondows mobile on connects to bluetooth, gets the phonebook so all that works fine. The sms reader doesn't though suprise suprise! Also I would have thought I could plug it into the usb port and it play the music stored on my phone, nope, although that might just be me wishful thinking!

My question is where do we direct questions to about Blue&Me, I wouldn't imagine Fiat will know much, but then I don't see microsoft been to helpful, anyone got an email address for a contact, or any ideas where might be best?

Cheers

Alex

Yeah my N91 was the same with the usb connection. It didnt see it! I dont want an ordinary phone. I like gadgets. Thats what sold the punto to me. Come guys someone must know someone in the know about updates for blue&me. The fact that fiat released an update in the 1st place for the msg reader gives me a small flicker of hope but its fading fast.

Anyone used a phone other than a sony ericsson with message reader and got it working? I cant understand why it wont work with the nokias ive tried. Arnt nokia the market leaders in mobile phone come on fiat release an update!!

i have tried with my blackberry 9700 for the msg reader , i didn't work.it seems the system works very well with SE phones. by the way, i live in vancouver bc canada , i am not sure if our cars have the same version for blue&me. i notice that most smart phones won't work well with blue&me msg reader.

Back