Technical Sluggish Doblo

Currently reading:
Technical Sluggish Doblo

Fiat warranty sucks!

My experience of Fiats **** poor attitude regarding warranty has convinced me to never buy another Fiat. The Doblo may be the best small van but when the manufacturer does their best to evade paying out for anything that a normal person would expect to be covered under warranty then it makes the van very unattractive to anyone who uses it as a tool of their trade.

When other 'owner drivers' ask how my wifes Doblo is going we always give an answer along the lines "Its great but I wouldn't buy another one." We then explain how the Fiat 'unlimited mileage' warranty doesn't seem to mean 'unlimited mileage' and Bingo!.... another potential Fiat customer put off...... revenge is sweet ....

Fiat don't seem to realise a happy customer will tell a few people, an unhappy customer will tell everyone. I doubt if any of the 60+ drivers who work with my wife will be replacing their Berlingo/Partner/Connects with a Doblos anytime soon.

AArr, thats better.........

Last edited:
Feel better now Niall:D (have I seen that post before;) )

as you know 3rd year warranty is independant(not fiat)but I think a egr valve should be covered as its not a very expensive part but there must be a reason for it only I dont know what it is:confused:
Dealers dont really like 3rd year either...(its not nice saying to a customer the part isn't covered)...lets hope this policy changes as I can only assume its for cost cutting but its a system open to abuse.

Back