General slight rear ender in my sedicivalvole

Currently reading:
General slight rear ender in my sedicivalvole

helo friends,
just thought id share the bad news with you all
crash in sedicivalvole 003.jpg

a man in a white van ! on the phone probably ! not paying attention as im stationery waiting for a bicycle to pass me on the inside so i can take a left,i could see him in my rearview looming up bigger and bigger untill boom !! too late :bang: these sedicivalvoles are serious trouble,shes fell off a trailer,rinsed like two sets of tyres in 9 months,had a clutch slave cylinder,two sets of wishbones,they drink oil and the petrol consumption is daft, shes had a new windscreen, two new exhausts 1st was omp and poor quality,this ones a shop made stainless with lifetime guarantee,sounds nice goes faster,shes chipped with richard portsmorths chip from his sedi and the combination works brilliant, she did a comfy 140mph with more to go. WILL INSURANCE WRITE HER OFF ? is the main reason i am writing as i will not let my car go, shes my 1st car and all i can see that she needs is a set of lights,rear apron and rear quarter panel sprayed to match.

Insurance will probably write her off BUT you should have the option of buying her back, there will probably be some damage under the bumper but the rear quarter looks repairable and so should any damage under the bumper. The bumper if it hasnt cracked may also be salvageable with a bit of heat once that dent has been pushed out.

if your interested i have a rear bumper and lights of the sedi i just scrapped. the rear quarter panel should be repairable from a decent bodyshop.

ouch! otherwise car looks awesome. Sure your brother has got plenty of spares for u?lol i am the guy who i think bout the remus back box off you its all fitted now and sounds awesome. i know wot you mean bout spending money on the sedi ive spent well over the price i bought the car for but still i love them

to me looks like a light and a bumper, no big deal, my rear valnce is a bit dented - who cares put mine a tyre wall, new light and bumper will be ok. Take the money and buy it back for pennies for sure. Oh you have spent very little on the car dont worry too much dont think the grass is greener with a new car 3 years of ownership of my golf mk5 cost more then all that you listed.

rich

hey all,,
theyve writen my tipo off now and are trying to say its only worth £270 book price,they said to trade it in i would get a fiver, to be generous they say they will give me the full £275 plus i can keep my own car for free!:mad: im big tme out of pocket as my cars prolly cost near on two thousand with all the new parts ive put on her now:cry:i do not beleive they will be able to get me another sedicivalvole in the same condition with as little mileage on the clock as mine has got,she had 74,000,not even in a year ive thrashed her up to 87,000 a good strong engine.the original price i paid was £330 needing tlc,i insured her for a grand as i think any sedi in good condition is worth that,im going to do her back up and she will be flying again with a little help from my bro for parts hint hint gary !! im not sure if she will have to go through vosa or just a re mot? they classed it as an uneconomical write off,only good thing that has came out of this is we now have an 07 reg golf gt sport thats on hire,lol it doesnt compare to the sedi though :worship:

Back