• Total voters
20092007392.jpg

anthracite_wheels.jpg

black_wheels.jpg

Standard Silver
Anthracite
or Black

What You think?

the black in the pic is abit dull, i would have it realy shining.
i think the only problem with the anthracite is that i looks like a dirty version of the standard silver wheels. I think the black would be alot more noticeable and would get alot more attention

my place charge £30 a wheel, but never have them ready when quoted so say give us £20 a wheel, thats a long way from stoke though.
look in your yellow pages for a local to you powder coaters and get a quote, you will probably have to get tyres took off before you give them the wheels though

Last edited:
IMO, all black/anthracite wheels just look like steelies on a moving car (n)

And when still you often can't even see the rim properly, althought the wheels dave posted do look uber sexy :yum:

graphite is the colour :confused:
not really, graphite is the carbon based stuff used in pencils, graphite paint is lustred to look like graphite. you can get different colours of 'graphite effect' paint. you can also get different coloured anthracite paints even though anthracite is a type of coal and none of the anthracite paints are the same colour as coal, it simply means it has the same lustre as anthracite no matter what colour it is mixed with. lustre is different to colour.

the classic example is metallic paint. 'metallic' describes the lustre, but you can have any colour metallic paint.

Last edited:
Back