Should i swap?

Should i swap?

• No - keep the active!

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Yes - go for the sporting!

Votes: 21 95.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i only get 30mpg from my active and i do about 16000miles a year so i've bashed a few numbers in my calculator and i think i'm a little bit better off with the newer car. i'm going to look at it now anyway will take some pictures for later!

Could always take off that lead welly..30mpg out of a 1.2??????? but aye seems like a good idea tho diesel is now a clear 6p more than unleaded a litre round here so you may not save as much as you think, then there's things like heavier tire wear on the front and other issues associated with a giant lump of cast iron under the bonnet.

i went had a drive of it earlier on and i loved it but lloking at my finances and my insurance company what too much so i'm going to wait until it two years old so i owe less on my car. i want that car sooooooo much but i've got to wait!!:bang:

personally i would prefer to have a sporting. But i dont no if i could just swap a car for another one! I dont no if im sad saying this but my car is like a pet to me, well more than a pet, just like a friend. I dont really think anyones opinions will help you choose, you need to think about the good and bad points about swapping or not

personally i would prefer to have a sporting. But i dont no if i could just swap a car for another one! I dont no if im sad saying this but my car is like a pet to me, well more than a pet, just like a friend

Friends come and go. Better friends come along.

I always talk to my car, but I wouldn't trust her, the slag.

Think sensibly, theres nothing wrong with a 1.2 its still a GP at the end of the day, maybe not the fastest one avalible, but the insurance factor, the fuel, are diesels that cheaper to run now??? tax, etc etc, it all adds up, i wanted a mark 2 sporting but i was sensible and bought an active, which i get thursday :D, im just gonna make it look nice, but tbh mate its your choice, you will do what you want regardless to what others say, well i do anyway.:devil:

Think sensibly, theres nothing wrong with a 1.2 its still a GP at the end of the day, maybe not the fastest one avalible, but the insurance factor, the fuel, are diesels that cheaper to run now??? tax, etc etc, it all adds up, i wanted a mark 2 sporting but i was sensible and bought an active, which i get thursday :D, im just gonna make it look nice, but tbh mate its your choice, you will do what you want regardless to what others say, well i do anyway.:devil:

I have to agree you already have a good car and if you love the car you have already then good, if you stress your finances to the max I find it takes some of the joy from ownership.

The only downside is the Sporting does have some nice extras like aircon ,blue tooth, USB media but you can live without all of those.

Last edited:
Back