Should i swap?

Should i swap?

• No - keep the active!

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Yes - go for the sporting!

Votes: 21 95.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My local dealer has just got in a 57 reg GPS in exotica red with 10miles on it. i thinking of swapping from my GP 1.2 active in new orleans blue and i think that there will be hardly any difference in insurance due to my mods.

Should i swap??

Thanks for your opinions in advance!!:D

My local dealer has just got in a 57 reg GPS in exotica red with 10miles on it. i thinking of swapping from my GP 1.2 active in new orleans blue and i think that there will be hardly any difference in insurance due to my mods.

Should i swap??

Thanks for your opinions in advance!!:D
if you can afford to do the swap and you like the gps they have then go for it:slayer:

if it is try another dealer and get a quote off them and then go back to your original dealer with the quote, they may be able to match it or beat it.

How much are you talking additional cash? If its not much i'd go for it. You only live once. Live it in the fast lane. The sporting looks tasty :D.

Matt

im reckoning i'll get about 4,500 for mine but i gonna take the exhaust off it so that will be up for sale cough jamie cough when i get rid and i'm going to see whther that will include the alloys too. i suspect with the money i save on fuel ill be able to afford the Mjet! and the ins is coming thru at just over £1100 and i paid £1080 for this!

Thanks for the comments people!:slayer:

i'm 99% sure i'll be a Mjet owner in the next 2weeks. just got to decide what to do with my old wheels, exhaust, sub & amp. they will probably be in the classified section soon....

Last edited:
i'm 99% sure i'll be a Mjet owner in the next 2weeks. just got to decide what to do with my old wheels, exhaust, sub & amp. they will probably be in the classified section soon....

Strip them all off asap, you may get a good offer for your motor in standard condition and be stuck with no time to get them off.

Then make some cash back in the classifieds section. The car will be worth no more with mods.

Strip them all off asap, you may get a good offer for your motor in standard condition and be stuck with no time to get them off.

Then make some cash back in the classifieds section. The car will be worth no more with mods.

just spoke to them and they want it completely standard but ill the stripes on because they'll be a bugger to get off!

Last edited:
Back