Shop4Parts.

Currently reading:
Shop4Parts.

A big thakyou to S4P. I odered a headlamp at around 5pm yesterday. S4P grabbed from an incoming order and sent it super fast. It was a lot less than Ecp who also do the OEM lights it was delivered exactly at the time stated, was in perfect condition and I got 10% off through the Forum discount. The new liggt is the same make as tge otiginal factory fit.

The service I have had from S4P has been consistently excellent. How lovely to be able to say so.

Hi,
I used shop4parts for the first time this week. Placed order online , parts arrived next day - fantastic
2 litres of manual transmission fluid plus delivery cost was very good value indeed.
Best wishes
Jack

Last edited:
My experience too. Used them a few times over the last few years and always quick delivery of the right, good quality, part. The only "thing" with ordering from them is the shipping charge. but if your order is over £25 (it was £25 last time I ordered) then the shipping is free and if you can also invoke the Forum discount then it's very well worth it.

My experience too. Used them a few times over the last few years and always quick delivery of the right, good quality, part. The only "thing" with ordering from them is the shipping charge. but if your order is over £25 (it was £25 last time I ordered) then the shipping is free and if you can also invoke the Forum discount then it's very well worth it.
These days it's quite cheep for free shipping

I've used Opie oiles many times in the past but now want £90 for free delivery 😮

I should have done a stock up at the same time. This was a very well packed headlight. In the orioinal Magneti Marelli box inside too.

Last edited:
So it is that's unfortunate buts guess 50 isn't too hard to get to these days

I just stick a couple of litre bottles of oil in the order to make it up to £50 I’m just about to order some stuff for an Oil change, I already have the oil but I need an oil filter and some other bits so I’ll stick in some brake fluid and oil too and an air filter.

I should have done a stock up at the same time. This was a very well packed headlight. In the orioinal Magneti Marelli box inside too.
I had to buy a headlight for my Panda when it was about 6 months old as a huge bird flew into it shattering the lens, this was my first ever order with shop 4 parts & I have continued to use them for most parts ever since as the service is really good & delivery is very quick, they are quite often cheaper than other suppliers as everyone else wanted nearly £200 for the light at the time & shop 4 parts was about £125 delivered for a genuine Fiat part.

My stock topped up again today. Part for all this years servicing delivered in less than 24 hours again at a very considerable saving. ALl the bits for the TA from FCA / Mopar and most of the rest from Magneti Marelli - suitably Italian. I have a TA Marelli oil filter to compare with the FCA one.
20240105_115320.jpg

Back