Shop Update - Lots of Hats!

Currently reading:
Shop Update - Lots of Hats!

As requested, the shop has now been updated with 4 new styles of hats - so hopefully something for everyone (y)

Also the postage costing has been revised and is now at a fixed £3.50, regardless of how many items you order, it was just getting too complicated before to work the pricing out.

Erm Hiya, iv ordered a sticker fir my wee fiat, im still waiting for delivery , paid through paypal, any idea how long before i have the goods m8? xdx(y)

Ok then he/she must have a mighty 2 week hangover, do me a favour and give them a wee friendly nudge!! xdx

Many thanks, jeez moving house! stressful! arrggghhhhh i hope everything goes her way and all she breaks is a wee btl of ketchup, i will be patient, many thanks again xdx:D

yep stickers will be either posted out tomorrow but most likely tuesday as i dont want them to get stuck in bank holiday post and get lost.

you havent been forgotten (y)

Many thanks, jeez moving house! stressful! arrggghhhhh i hope everything goes her way and all she breaks is a wee btl of ketchup, i will be patient, many thanks again xdx:D

Thanks - its early days yet and lots of the boring stuff being sorted. I hope the ketchup wont break - its plastic :p

Back