General seats/interior

Currently reading:
General seats/interior

hi guys just purchased active diesel just wondered on interier whats difference in spec as i find my active very very basic/plasticy seats not very comfortable what differcence with dynamic/sport are they still plasticy/seats the same style/shape are they finished to better spec could you list spec also all the little touchs as realy like bravo but active is a no no for me
thanks keith

actually mine is a dynamic but it doesnt have an armrest in the back. or even these small lights on the inner door handles. dealer told me thats how it is for the facelift bravos

actually mine is a dynamic but it doesnt have an armrest in the back. or even these small lights on the inner door handles. dealer told me thats how it is for the facelift bravos

You're in egypt, model ranges are different in every country even if the names are sometimes the same.

My model is called Emotion and it apparently doesn't exist in the UK. (it's priced above active, dynamic and sport)

nor does it have the t-jet badge on the front grille. or the bravo badge infront of the passenger on the dash. so much for the "facelift"

well back to the topic..i actually find the basic seats pretty decent compared to other cars in the same price range. Not a lot of side support but then again its not made for that. I drove a civic before and any trip more than one hour would kill my back. Apart from their looks i think the seats are well designed

and yes tad theres probably some stuff that i dont know of. i just hoped that they would adjust the suspension to accomodate the terrible roads. (like most manufacturers do here)

Last edited:
Back