sad, but satisfying

Currently reading:
sad, but satisfying

As it's the weekend, what better way to re-kindle your relationship with your car, by going over every inch of visible interior trim, and make sure its all pushed on so that you hear the click!

Seriously though, I have found this to be so satisfying when bored.

My GP had numerous 'noises' coming from places in the interior.

I have found quite a few plastic coverings and trim bits that needed to be given a swift whack into place, and hey presto, no noise!

Just remember that an intrusive noise can easily be even just a wire thats not quite seated properly in its clip. If feeling very adventurous, pull bits of trim back gently and have a snoop around to see if theres anything loose.

Just makes you wonder about what else the people in the factories forgot to put in place properly though:eek:

Have fun if you decide to give it the once over(y) feels very rewarding hearing things click into position:slayer:

Last edited:
As it's the weekend, what better way to re-kindle your relationship with your car, by going over every inch of visible interior trim, and make sure its all pushed on so that you hear the click!

Seriously though, I have found this to be so satisfying when bored.

My GP had numerous 'noises' coming from places in the interior.

I have found quite a few plastic coverings and trim bits that needed to be given a swift whack into place, and hey presto, no noise!

Just remember that an intrusive noise can easily be even just a wire thats not quite seated properly in its clip. If feeling very adventurous, pull bits of trim back gently and have a snoop around to see if theres anything loose.

Just makes you wonder about what else the people in the factories forgot to put in place properly though:eek:

Have fun if you decide to give it the once over(y) feels very rewarding hearing things click into position:slayer:

:D The Panda is so simple and basic there is nothing to clip into place. I just have the music turned up, can't hear the squeeks and rattles then:)

Back