media.jpg

Grande Punto Ryan's Red Grande

Introduction

Heres a few pictures of my GP i know i have another thread but this one will be updated instead of the other one. Progressing from standard to how it is now.

Thanks for looking (y)

Standard
media.jpg

Carbon wrapped dash
P1000263.jpg

Gloss black pillars
P1000278.jpg

Custom sub box
P1000274.jpg

Black alloys
P1000323.jpg

P1000324.jpg

Wrapped sub box
P1000325.jpg

Door cards wrapped to cover up horrible stained material
P1000326.jpg

Random from modified nationals
P1000542.jpg
Reactions: Cairnsy
Just gone through this and was thinking this looks familiar. I've got you on Instagram lol.

Shame about the guy reversing out on you. Hope you get it sorted out alright

That's tough with your car dude. Horrible when someone's destroys your baby ain't it. Happened with my grande if you remember? I'll be blatantly honest though. You need to do this through insurers mate. All sorts of hassle comes about with claims that get filed late. In case he doesn't pay up etc. it's very obviously his fault and his fault only so you shouldn't worry about losing any no claims. Plus insurers tend to give out courtesy cars etc whilst all the work gets done. So no issues or down time for you.

Tough luck though. Always loved following you car thread (n)

cheers mate. thought it was you as you have bought punto for winter car. looks mint. love headliner and bootbuild. all the little details add up just im running out on ideas

Cheers Ryan.

The punto is actually my girlfriend's car, she just hasn't passed her driving test so i've been using it to get her to work because i can't get mine over the speed bumps.

im just stuck in situation where i work 8.30-5-5.30 by time i finish work places are shut. its coming upto christmas so people will probs be finishinng on friday till after new year. i want to get it sorted as soo as possible to get money off the lad. as soon as ove got the money im not fussed when it gets done just dont want to get mugged off. but to cover me i report the accident to college where they have logged all the details so thats evidence for if i need to go to insurance?

Back