Styling Ronal turbo's, will they fit?

Currently reading:
Styling Ronal turbo's, will they fit?

So essentially yes, provided I use 30 offset and 5mm spacers. Great stuff

You will need to run wheel bolt wobblers to correct the pcd, spigot rings to correct the central bore and you may need to go bigger on spacers but that's something you won't really know until you go and fit them.
On paper mine should of bolted straight on but until you get them and fit them you won't know just take your time and be prepared. (y)

If u go for ET30 and 5 mm spacers then Drum side will be 1mm shorter than stock and Curb side will be 16mm longer than stock. Get a flat stick across ur rim over lapping towards wheel arch and measure where it will be if ur rim was 16mm out. I'm sure they still wont stick out of the arches (y)

I have 16" Abarth wheels 6.5J/ET35 and 12mm spacers front and 16mm back, u can see before and after pictures on my thread on page 4

You will need to run wheel bolt wobblers to correct the pcd, spigot rings to correct the central bore and you may need to go bigger on spacers but that's something you won't really know until you go and fit them.
On paper mine should of bolted straight on but until you get them and fit them you won't know just take your time and be prepared. (y)

Coops is correct, Fiat rims r 4x98 pcd and turbo's r 4x100 pcd. Forgot about that :D

Got plenty of time, not going to be rushing to get them on got a small list of things to do over the summer ready for a trip to Germany in October.

Wheels
Upgrade brakes
Suspension change
Raggazon back box
Better headlight bulbs!!!!!
New gear knob!
Sort the manky blue badges out.....

If u go for ET30 and 5 mm spacers then Drum side will be 1mm shorter than stock and Curb side will be 16mm longer than stock. Get a flat stick across ur rim over lapping towards wheel arch and measure where it will be if ur rim was 16mm out. I'm sure they still wont stick out of the arches (y)

I have 16" Abarth wheels 6.5J/ET35 and 12mm spacers front and 16mm back, u can see before and after pictures on my thread on page 4

Ok found some alloys but et35, now I make 40mm clearance between stock inside rim and shocker, so et35 plus 5mm spacer should be fine?

Ok found some alloys but et35, now I make 40mm clearance between stock inside rim and shocker, so et35 plus 5mm spacer should be fine?

Yeah, if ur new has same ET as stock (ET35) then the only difference will be in width in this case 7J so half an inch more but since ET is taken from center of the rim that will make new rim 1/4 of an inch wider on either side making than 1/2 inch difference from 6.5J to 7J rim. So yeah 5mm spacer will get it sticking out nice like on my Panda and wont be rubbing inside on arches. (y)

Back