RIP Stu DemonD

Currently reading:
RIP Stu DemonD

For those who won't see this on facebook, A memorial Mountain Ash tree with a remembrance plaque for Stuart has been planted by the his local Parish Council... It wasn't just here that he was a well loved helpful chap!

Last edited:
Born ten years after me, certainly makes you stop and think . . .

Missed this first time round (been so busy elsewhere, and my Multi's been behaving itself lately!).

Never met Stuart, and to be honest I don't recall seeing any posts from him, but it's obvious from every single comment that he was one of the 'Good Guys'.

Wish I had met him . . . :(

Rip. As already said. A cracking guy. I only really spoke to him at the shows, but he always had a smile on his face.
My thoughts are with his family. Bless you.

Didn't realise he was still in my phone...but apparently yes and my Xbox live

a memory of the worst nights sleep ever had in a premier inn ever...and no there's absolutely no fun story to go with that..ah well at least I wasn't camping in the snow with the other FF stand attendees!

Well after some time away from the forum (indeed, at least 2 years…), I have only just noticed this post. Stu was one of the early posters on the forum - and in my tearaway late teens and early 20s was one of the people who kept me, and others, from going OTT; as well as being a genuinely nice and helpful guy.

Very sad to have (belatedly) learnt of his passing, and thoughts with his nearest and dearest, two years on.

RIP.

Bumped into the man at a couple of car shows in the past. He was always happy to talk to me about classic Fiats and Alfa Romeos. Very sad to hear of his passing. R.I.P Stu.

I do hope his family can take some comfort around this time, in the thought that he was so well thought of.

Back