General RIP my Fiorino

Currently reading:
General RIP my Fiorino

izzy eckerslike

Just had a recon alternator fitted yesterday @ £140 & driving today I got a sudden loss off power & a clattering from under the bonnet & thought my fanbelt had bust again but no its the cambelt so engine will be knackered for sure(n)

Can't justify the expence to fix it so as I hardly use it these days so its going to have to go to the scrapyard:( if anyone around Redditch, worc's wants to tow it away for parts they can have it

Last edited:
Just had a recon alternator fitted yesterday @ £140 & driving today I got a sudden loss off power & a clattering from under the bonnet & thought my fanbelt had bust again but no its the cambelt so engine will be knackered for sure(n)

Can't justify the expence to fix it so as I hardly use it these days so its going to have to go to the scrapyard:( if anyone around Redditch, worc's wants to tow it away for parts they can have it

i want it,but I am from croatia so i think that's a litlle far for me 2 tow it away..
sorry 4 your los'..

What engine and year is it. S/H Fiorino parts can be tricky to come by and ther is still a denand for MK2 circa 94-98. In fact if its a 1.7td 97 I am after the starter motor!!

Can I join the scavenge please ? :D If you are breaking for parts, I wouldn`t mind the rear light lenses/clusters & the wing mirrors, both of mine are cracked !
UncleJim.

Back