IMG_11941.jpg

Punto (Mk2/2b) Reuzoath Nero Mk2 Update thread.

Introduction

New fresh thread for my car :)

I'm currently using my Aunties Grande to get to work for a month... (which I'm not enjoying)
reason being I'm waiting to turn 21 before I re ensure her! so I'm going to be giving her a full service, cleaning the throttle body out and some good loving :)
(ideas are open ;) ) lol.

here is how she stands today

Interior

Sony CDX-GT828U HU
Infinity 600 Amp
Mutant 600 Sub
Fiat Shades :D
Full Sports/HGT interior

Exterior
Abarth scorpion claw Alloys
Full C/C bumpers
Abarth Skirts
Custom Spoiler (batman style)
Lowered Approx 70mm On FK's
Stilo Splitter
Angel Headlights

Engine
the one and only Focus Induction
Iridium Spark plugs

As for now I don't really have any future plans apart from Patching up some Body panels & making the car more Tidy :)
All comments and ideas :) welcomed :D
Re: Reuzoath Nero Mk2 Update thread

Newest picture, edited on my Iphone :)

Really looking forward to the meet tomorrow, hoping to get some good pictures of all our puntos etc together :)

Taken in the Bottom Floor of a car park.. I couldn't get up the Ramp to next floor :')

how longs it been since it was washed ? imo keep the alloys silver,black on black doesnt look right imo

i never liked black on black until i tryed it, looks good but black alloys on a black car only looks good if the alloys are always sparkling clean so it looks gloss all time :)

i never liked black on black until i tryed it, looks good but black alloys on a black car only looks good if the alloys are always sparkling clean so it looks gloss all time :)

Tbh brin yours really pulls it off, I don't think I'd go for black more along the anthrite look

And my car got washed last week lol.
I'm on motoway every day so it just picks all the crap up with it being snowy very very quickly!

Tbh brin yours really pulls it off, I don't think I'd go for black more along the anthrite look

And my car got washed last week lol.
I'm on motoway every day so it just picks all the crap up with it being snowy very very quickly!

same mine just gets covered driving on normal streets tbh all salt and that mines proper white now lol

dunno tbh benny, I'm quite bored of the standard coloured wheels now. Yeah tints are on my list but not in a rush haha! prob get them done just before summer tbh once the wages start to rise again :)
Few plans that i want to do areee

CC the Door mirrors, get a BLACK glove box (not sprayed)
Respray my instrument surround in Fiat silver
get the dam tracking done haha!
Tidy up the engine bay and secure the induction AGAIN.
Touch up the bumpers to get rid of the Redness :/
Pressed plates
Smooth the bonnet & boot but could do with a welder tbh!
Tints.
and that about it for now!

dunno tbh benny, I'm quite bored of the standard coloured wheels now. Yeah tints are on my list but not in a rush haha! prob get them done just before summer tbh once the wages start to rise again :)
Few plans that i want to do areee

CC the Door mirrors, get a BLACK glove box (not sprayed)
Respray my instrument surround in Fiat silver
get the dam tracking done haha!
Tidy up the engine bay and secure the induction AGAIN.
Touch up the bumpers to get rid of the Redness :/
Pressed plates
Smooth the bonnet & boot but could do with a welder tbh!
Tints.
and that about it for now!

plans sound gd mate
cnt u go to a scrappy n get a black glove box from a sporting, u say not sprayed but i sprayed mine and its fine (y) and btw i love pressed plates think ill be wacking some on mine nxt year bud

yeah theres a sporting in the scrappy by mine, where i got my sporting interior from but when i went back to get the glove box somebody been in and broke the hinges on it.
I'm guessing they where trying to get it off and didn't know how the NOOBS!

looks amazing. liking that a lot. how u do that? dont suppose u fancy having a go at doing the same to mine do ya. planning on refurbing my alloys and painting em black come spring/summer time.

either way reuzoath, u should do it.

Back