81d4816a.jpg

Grande Punto Reuuk's Orange Mjet ;)

Introduction

well here it is! finally getting around to creating a thread, I've sold my 2001 Punto mk2 and gone for a brightly colour Grande MJet 1.9 In Caribbean Orange! ;;)

few things already added.

Wind deflectors
FK badgeless Grill (in post)
vinyl behind the front numberplate
FF Sticker obvv

further mods would be things like the usual black wheels
sportline springs and possible remap :)
I bet you can't wait for 2013 to begin!

Nice of someone just to pay up cash on the spot though, as insurance claims can be an absolute drag can't they. I assume she gave enough to cover the bill lol, was she worried about change :p Hahaha.

And i'm liking the little Italia flags, nice touch (y)

2013 ! IS going to be a good year! haha

it wasn't any major damage, it was scuffs and a paint crack that was to be sorted.
Yes she gave me all her details gave me some money and said contact me if needed.

and yes i did pull the 'how did you miss a orange car' joke like at her haha!

Thanks, I had been toying with the idea of just taking them off but saw these and couldn't resist

bit slow on this but the wheels look great really suit it (y) and the itlian badges are cool :slayer:

Get a Full exhsust sysem on it to make to d.d.d.d.diesel noise ;)

Not fancy Doing the Abarth Headlights?

That Plastic Dip looks Good stuff to work with , May have to buy some

Flags Look Quite good
With the Damage are you Getting the pannel Resprayed? or will it sort of "polish out"

Get a Full exhsust sysem on it to make to d.d.d.d.diesel noise ;)

Not fancy Doing the Abarth Headlights?

That Plastic Dip looks Good stuff to work with , May have to buy some

Flags Look Quite good
With the Damage are you Getting the pannel Resprayed? or will it sort of "polish out"

nah Abarth headlights are overdone, especially on orange grandes haha. just like the vinyl behind the grill.

sorry james I saw the notification of fb about the plastic dip and kept forgetting to reply :p Its held out perfectly fine, no stone chips nothing, Had to redo passenger side as it got caught on something but apart from that very pleased with it!

Most of it can be polished out, there is a paint crack that I'm going to try and fade back in with a couple of products but I'm not going to bother until after this crap weather has passed.

bet you were like a kid at christmass when they came :p

haha totally, I had to go to work that day so couldn't fit them that day,

fitted them on Wednesday morning before i drove to Birmingham, I was not expecting much of a difference with the braces on, but i was wrong, the car feels allot more committed to the corner and you can feel the road allot more.
I'm pleased with them and would defiantly say to people with GP's to get some. especially Mjets as they handle like boats until these babys are on.

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Purchased :) Delivery tuesday apparently. Fingers crossed they arrive before 2pm when i leave for Trafford ;) You can help me fit them if they do as i can't get the damn insert out to replace my headlights currently (thwarted!)

Purchased :) Delivery tuesday apparently. Fingers crossed they arrive before 2pm when i leave for Trafford ;) You can help me fit them if they do as i can't get the damn insert out to replace my headlights currently (thwarted!)

why you leaving at 2pm? your not that far away haha :p which insert? the rubber covers on the back of the headlight or the ones in the wheel arch ?

Back