81d4816a.jpg

Grande Punto Reuuk's Orange Mjet ;)

Introduction

well here it is! finally getting around to creating a thread, I've sold my 2001 Punto mk2 and gone for a brightly colour Grande MJet 1.9 In Caribbean Orange! ;;)

few things already added.

Wind deflectors
FK badgeless Grill (in post)
vinyl behind the front numberplate
FF Sticker obvv

further mods would be things like the usual black wheels
sportline springs and possible remap :)
bit of an update,

as a few people on here know I changed job roles in work back in February, I'm office bound now but this meant allot less traveling!
so I hummed and har'd about changing my car.
I absolutely loved the looks of my Tango gps but really didn't enjoy driving the heavy diesel 1.9. it just wasn't me. many times resorting to the Honda for some fire breather petrol fumes :). along with other various reasons I decided to sell up. spent the past week stripping Tangelina of modifications - the lowering springs as for what its worth couldn't be bothered nor had the time to be taking suspension apart.
here is how I left her today. she will be missed but has been replaced for personal reasons.
6tag_280714-142847.jpg

Now there has been a few rumours... humorously started by Mr Chrome ( SJB1985 ) which I went along with for a laugh. NO. I am not getting a Kia seed.

I do need to get a few things clear before I announce the new fiat. (yes I'm here to stay!) so a new thread will be started very soon once everything is in order :).

All I will announce for now her name is Molly. shes turbocharged and shes New Orleans Blue.

bit of an update,

as a few people on here know I changed job roles in work back in February, I'm office bound now but this meant allot less traveling!
so I hummed and har'd about changing my car.
I absolutely loved the looks of my Tango gps but really didn't enjoy driving the heavy diesel 1.9. it just wasn't me. many times resorting to the Honda for some fire breather petrol fumes :). along with other various reasons I decided to sell up. spent the past week stripping Tangelina of modifications - the lowering springs as for what its worth couldn't be bothered nor had the time to be taking suspension apart.
here is how I left her today. she will be missed but has been replaced for personal reasons.
6tag_280714-142847.jpg

Now there has been a few rumours... humorously started by Mr Chrome ( SJB1985 ) which I went along with for a laugh. NO. I am not getting a Kia seed.

I do need to get a few things clear before I announce the new fiat. (yes I'm here to stay!) so a new thread will be started very soon once everything is in order :).

All I will announce for now her name is Molly. shes turbocharged and shes New Orleans Blue.

Have you seen the light and bought a tjet? Now i know why the mods are accounted for :)

No...I'm pereftly fine with the 1.4 engine in my GP....adding the turbo and intercooler shouldn't add a lot of weight to the front....
presuming that engine blocks are the same? :shrug:

No...I'm pereftly fine with the 1.4 engine in my GP....adding the turbo and intercooler shouldn't add a lot of weight to the front....
presuming that engine blocks are the same? :shrug:

Dont worry, i didnt realise you are not from england!
Obviously no offence, but what you originally wrote seemed like you meant that the tjet would be as nose heavy as the mjet.

Abarth was never available in blue, and im still in shock that an mjet owner (former) actually admitted petrol is better lol ;-)

Diesels defiantly have the ups over petrol but petroleum also have ups over a diesel. THis will always be the case in any model of car.

I've switched to a petrol for a few reasons. Mainly because I've wanted a petrol gp for quite a while now and I don't do the miles to benefit a diesel.

Back