Technical Replacing the engine

Currently reading:
Technical Replacing the engine

hakan439

I know it does not sound logical. what if you got a twin air engine brand new as a complete set, Would it be directly replaceable with the 1.2 engine. I have the dualogic gearbox. It would cost me less if I sell and buy a new car I know but fiat does not sell twin air model in here. Just a question.

I know it does not sound logical. what if you got a twin air engine brand new as a complete set, Would it be directly replaceable with the 1.2 engine. I have the dualogic gearbox. It would cost me less if I sell and buy a new car I know but fiat does not sell twin air model in here. Just a question.

Why do you want the twinair so much? Are you getting too good economy out of the 1.2

Buy one from somewhere else in Europe that sells the Twinair.

Why do you want the twinair so much? Are you getting too good economy out of the 1.2

:) Economy is not by concern. In fact I am pretty happy with it. I think twinair provides the additional performance that I do not have from 1.2.

I am just asking by the way whether it is a fairly easy replacement or not. I think most to the parts should be common.

:) Economy is not by concern. In fact I am pretty happy with it. I think twinair provides the additional performance that I do not have from 1.2.

I am just asking by the way whether it is a fairly easy replacement or not. I think most to the parts should be common.

You think wrong :)

Go somewhere else in Europe that sells the twinair and buy one there......

No everything up front is differently set up. Would take a lot of work to change all that.

Back