Technical Replaced CN+ Main Board, need Master Code

Currently reading:
Technical Replaced CN+ Main Board, need Master Code

Hi Guys & Girls,
After spending weeks trying to find a replacement Microphone for my CN+ I actually traced the fault to the Main Board. I bought a complete CN+ from a breaker and have proof the host vehicle has been dismantled. Of course as soon as I fitted the Main board it's now asking for a Master Code. I noted from a previous post that the Moderator said contact a Main Fiat Dealer but mine was no help at all! Can anyone out there help please? The IMEI is:-500189440019630 and the Main Board is marked:-VTP12403-110 C45605M Bar code:-5522001 643 04 002 I can provide proof of purchase. Many thanks Martin.

A Fiat dealer would only be able to get the code if you had the registration number of the car the main board originally came from, and proof of ownership of that car.

It is not possible to calculate Connect Nav codes from any of the numbers on the CN.

Thanks so much Guys for your help. I contacted Bishops Fiat Guildford with every detail imaginable ie, Reg of the donor car, full details of parts supplier and and proof the car had been dismantled, but they made me wait a week, then said they were unable to help. I tried to update to v11 the complete CN+ which was on v8.5 but it failed to install, my own CN+ in my car I have already updated to v11 and it runs a treat - other than the fact I can't record a memo or be heard making a phone call. This function is cured with the replacement Main board -until I turn on the ignition!
Is there any chance somebody could point me in the direction of a Fiat establishment with at least some interest in bygone models?

You can flash with 9.8 firmware than you can go with 11.0. I do that long time ago and first I put 9.8 over 8.5 than 9.9 over 9.8 and finaly 11.0 after 9.9 update cd. If you need it I can send you 9.8 image, than you must burn it to cd and put into your cn+. V 11.0 and v9.9 you can download here on forum.

I would be really grateful to try v9.8 if you could upload an image, I tried v9.9 today and it just totally ignores the disc, I know it's not me because I had no problem updated the system in my car from v9.8 to v11. I have to say I've not seen another car with earlier than v9.3 and my Stilo is Nov 2002 and I bought it new. Many thanks Martin

v9.8 image file is here. Open zip file and image is inside with manual how to burn image. Manual is on french but you will understand that because of pictures. Be careful with burning a cd and follow procedure.

Attachments

• ConnectNav98.zip
    4.9 MB · Views: 73
I have burnt images for v9.8, v9.9 and v11 so I can progress to the latest s/w. I went to the car, turned on the CN+ to remove the CD and something told me to try the voice memo, amazingly it worked and so did the phone - took it for a run, tried again and it still works! I don't know what I've done, the things been apart so many times, but now I'm obviously loathe to touch it. I wish to express thanks to you guys for the helpful comments and particularly to mdrazic for the v9.8 image. Should it fail again, just maybe I will be able to use the donor main board.

Back