Grande Punto Remap Day!

Currently reading:
Grande Punto Remap Day!

Hi mate, im also from gloucester!!! Suprised i havent seen you around.
Where abouts are you from?

Also, live mapping is not such a problem if they are a reputable company, forge for example.
They have quoted me £300 for a map.

Hi! I've only just bought my car. It's here https://www.fiatforum.com/showthread.php?t=337132

My black 07 1.9 Multijet (Barry)
I've just moved to brockworth from East Anglia.

I'd be keen to pick your brain about all things GP as my ignorance knows no bounds!

Last edited:
Hi! I've only just bought my car. It's here https://www.fiatforum.com/showthread.php?t=337132

My black 07 1.9 Multijet (Barry)
I've just moved to brockworth from East Anglia.

I'd be keen to pick your brain about all things GP as my ignorance knows no bounds!

Well its a definite start that we both own sportings! You can pick my brain whenever bud :) im happy to help you out, im only in stroud so not far from you at all really!

Right then, P-Torque got back to me and has offered 15% off each remap. Each remap price is based on your car so i have forwarded everyone's cars models and years to him and hell get back to me with the original prices then we knock off 15 from that. These ARE LIVE remaps and you will get before and after graphs. P-torque has been recommended on other forums so im just waiting for him to get back :)

Right then, P-Torque got back to me and has offered 15% off each remap. Each remap price is based on your car so i have forwarded everyone's cars models and years to him and hell get back to me with the original prices then we knock off 15 from that. These ARE LIVE remaps and you will get before and after graphs. P-torque has been recommended on other forums so im just waiting for him to get back :)

Does it matter if some of us are modified etc etc?

Does it matter if some of us are modified etc etc?

A re-map will enable the modifications to work to maximum efficiency together. Far better to have the map done after mods than before.

Incidentally, the Mjet GPS I had a while back went to 194 BHP with I think 264 ft lbs torque...

It was VERY noticeable... PLENTY fun... VERY quick.... :)

I am a bit annoyed as i was hoping to have a new intercooler before my remap, i already have an induction kit and larger bore exhaust but i wont be able to afford the intercooler before the map!
Once i get one do you reckon i could take it back to have the map tweeked a little?

I am a bit annoyed as i was hoping to have a new intercooler before my remap, i already have an induction kit and larger bore exhaust but i wont be able to afford the intercooler before the map!
Once i get one do you reckon i could take it back to have the map tweeked a little?

Hey, Dont worry about the mods as ive got a Full Stainless system with a decat and a induction kit but still getting my map done before my intercooler! you will still gain with the intercooler after the map :)

Unfortunately mate, most places dont do live mapping. They just download pre made maps onto your ecu.

That's because it takes almost a day to do a full live map on a car and for most of that time the car is on the road whilst being read/mapped. It's also the reason why a rolling road map costs in the region of 400-500 quid.

I know a place that can do the work and the guy knows his Fiats, the issue of course in a group session is that more than one/two people cannot be done in a day, it would have to be an organised schedule so every user gets a day on the dyno over a period of time, to then allow the tuner to provide a group discount.

I had my Alfa155 done this year at said place, I was there for the whole process (mostly bored as the chap drover off with my car for hours on end lol). Driveability on the road after a rolling map is very noticeable and the car is a pleasure to live with in 1st gear traffic as it is being ragged to within an inch of its life :D

I have a 1.3 M-jet I would like to remap also, however I just bought it and it needs a fair bit of money spent before its ready for a remap, so mine isn't quite ready for a remap this year.

Hum

I am interested as well if there is space :D
2007 Bravo 1.9 16v 150

Back