Technical recherche pieces de boite de vitesse ou boite entiere

Currently reading:
Technical recherche pieces de boite de vitesse ou boite entiere

karateman

bonjour a tous, je suis a la recherche de pieces pour ma boite de vitesse pour une fiat stilo jtd de 2003 en 80cv code moteur 192A3.000 .
il y a peut etre une personne qui a ça chez lui?:)
je ne peux pas les avoirs chez fiat et je n'arrive pas a trouver une boite de vitesse correspondante...... donc un appelle au secours
je vous donne les reference pour que vous puissiez les visionner sur EPER
galet 874761 et galet 7618232 . merci

hmmm i think karate has confused this for the french forum

Hello everyone, I am looking for parts for my gearbox for a fiat stilo jtd of 2003 80hp engine code 192A3.000.
it can be a person who has it in him?
I can not assets in fiat and I can not seem to find a box corresponding speed ...... therefore a call for help
I give you the reference so that you can view them on EPER
874,761 roller and roller 7618232. thank you

Karate try and give us a cleaner english translation so we can gladly help you.

Vive le France.

Hello has all, I am A the search(research) for pieces for my box of speed For A fiat stilo jtd of 2003 80cv driving Code 192A3.000.
He(It) ya may Etre a person Who has that at his home(with him)? I Cannot assets(credit notes) at Fiat and I do not manage one to Find Reports: a box of Corresponding speed ...... Made not Calls in for help I Give you reference pay(pour) That You can View them on EPER pebble and pebble 874761 7618232. Thank you
I excuse thought that you could translate directly on the page as I, I turn(shoot) to you because in France anybody few not to help me I have a reponse. can etre that you have you the possibilite to have its pieces. thank you very much has you

J espere that you go to understand(include) because the translation is not excellent: D

Pas beaucoup de moteurs 80CV au Royaume-Uni, et difficile à transporter à vous. Mieux vaut essayer un agent local. bonne chance!

(Not many 80hp engines in UK, and hard to ship to you. Better to try a local agent. Good luck!)

Back