Technical rear subframe front bushes needed

Currently reading:
Technical rear subframe front bushes needed

Hi,

no the front and rear bushes of the rear subframe are different. i replaced my front bushes in the rear subframe with some bushes from first line (factors part) although they came with a genuine fiat logo stamped on them. part number fsm 2026 this is for a fiat brava and looks a bit different but will fit if you open up the subframe with a file or dremel type tool it will fit. hope this helps

Thanks for taking the time to reply, much appreciated. Having done much searching on the internet, I have ordered a set of rear subframe bushes rear from ebay item no 330510477557 (Fiat Brava part) and a set of rear subframe front bushes from Vauxhall Car Parts (01562 731442) part number 90496681 for the Vauxhall Vectra. I hope this works, it seems a little weird ordering two differnt parts from 2 differnt maunfacturers for two complety differnt models to fit my Multipla. Will post the results when recieved about how the mechanic got on.

Vauxhall Car Parts, Waste of fecking time. 10 days after ordering I get a call part will be another 10 days, part coming from Europe, someone must be walking it. Dont use Vauxhall Car Parts, don't know what they are doing, going to have to source part from elsewhere now.:bang:

They sell the vauxhall bushs on ebay for 13 pound each have a look

just took our 02 plate multi for mot failed rear subframe front bush managed to source a set from a2z in dewsbury yorkshire and they fit job done

Back