Rally design

Currently reading:
Rally design

Sorry if this is in the wrong place but now this is TWO experiences ive had

First one I bought some Stud conversion from them , , after a short time i had 3 of the studs Snapped , , after a couple of emails and them taking ages to reply they decided to tell me i had to Pay my own postage to post them for them to "look at them " and they would get rid of them ..

so i have replaced them with studs from another company and these are are perfect , no cracking no snapped ones yet so there such a better quality stud than rally designs ...

Ive just bought a strut brace from them to , on Monday , i got a email saying the brace was dispatched on the Tuesday , on NEXT DAY delivery , so had some one wait in the house on Wednesday ,,, Nothing came ,, had some one wait in Thursday,,, Nothing came , so a email to them to ask were it is ,,, and he blamed city link not picking it up even know i got a email saying it was dispatched ,,,on the Tuesday if it was it should of been here wednesday ,, it came Friday ...

Soo far out of the 3 times i bought from them ,, 2 have been bad experiances ,,, i suppose 2 out of 3 aint bad ....