General Radiator Problems(where do i get one)

Currently reading:
General Radiator Problems(where do i get one)

simonandsteph

hi can anyone tell me what radiators i can get hold of to fit my 1982 money pit.only had it a couple of days love it but there are so many things wrong with it i dont know what to do so im starting with the overheating problem. the rad is patched and bodged beyond belief and i think it is totally useless.need new one please help me.

Where are you?

I am in Northampton, UK. I have a very good reconditioner local to me. He did me an uprated (three row) recore by slightly widening the original end tanks. It cost me around £95.

Cheers R

If yours is knackered, I believe that it is *relatively* easy to fit the rads out of an early VW Scirocco, these are ally cored with plastic endcaps.

I am sure I saw the link on the Xweb forums somewhere.... if I find it when I get home i will post it up...

And persevere - it will be the most fantastic fun..... :)

Hi, I think I have a spare in the garage.

David

hi can anyone tell me what radiators i can get hold of to fit my 1982 money pit.only had it a couple of days love it but there are so many things wrong with it i dont know what to do so im starting with the overheating problem. the rad is patched and bodged beyond belief and i think it is totally useless.need new one please help me.

David
hi could you give me a ring. ive managed to find one. but depends how much you want for it. i also need an alternator. probably loads of other stuff aswell. im not familiar with these cars so im not sure if ive bought a nail. hope not as im willing to work at it just that im not a millionaire. 07934317266 simon

David
:):) Thanks david for probably the best bargain i have had this year your a top bloke. ps love the panda italia 90. will be interested to see pics when youve finished it (football wheeltrims and all!!!:slayer:).
simon

Back