Quick update... please vote people...

Currently reading:
Quick update... please vote people...

clutch is working fine :)
im as happy as larry!!
can recomend this method for other people aswell! buying a decent clutch and getting someone to fit it seperately!

as for the grille, i am 50/50 still its ridiculous! i think i mite rotate it on a weekly basis.

il post a pic soon of a test fit of both so it gives u lot a better idea

I love that grill, Oz. Black definitely looks lovely there, and with the badge :-D

loosecannon_sig_1_.jpg

"I've had a wonderful time - but this wasn't it."

I love that grill, Oz. Black definitely looks lovely there, and with the badge :-D

loosecannon_sig_1_.jpg

"I've had a wonderful time - but this wasn't it."

So nice you had to tell me twice eh?

;) Cheers, I'm very happy with it.

Ye ozis looks good because of the contrast between the two coulers,not being all the same couler, and of course the badge being there.

I have commented before on the nose of ozis car it is a nice touch.

Dont get to smarmy oz.

scotty

Gotta go with the black. Got myself a black bravo and I would much rather the black to the silver. Keep the fiat badge though it doesn't look quite right without!!

BravoJoe has a badgerles grill on his silver HGT, it has a marea grill and tbh its looks good and works well but as i said his car is silver

Bravo, why settle for less
andytag.jpg

badgeless grille

where can you get those grilles? looking to replace mine and put silver mesh behind it but i dont want the badge on it, tried looking all over ebay and on the styling links but no ones got any, any ideas?

Hey Maxim, to get a better finish on the paint work, usin a bit of rubbing compound on it ans then use polish, just get rid of the orange peel effect i`ve noticed in the middle of your grill, it`d look better then

Bravo, why settle for less
andytag.jpg