Currently reading:
General Punto With Hayabusa Power ....

I seriously think you need to calm down a bit!! :eek:

firstly is a joke had you thought about things a little more logically you'd see that, you no longer have EPS or the problems of dodgy 1.2 punto head gaskets, there was absolutely nothing derogatory or malicious said, I've read it back several times and can't see how you managed to take that one as being not nice, no it wasn't a lovely comment complementing you but at the same time it wasn't a put down. DID NOT THINK THIS WAS A PUT DOWN ... (FUNNY INFACT)

The question about the door cars was genuine, why spend years building a stripped out ultra light pocket rocket, then leave the heavy plastic door cards in place when they're not really needed, yeah they don't add epic amounts of weight but you stripped everything else it doesn't really make sense to leave them its just more weight that you can shed. NEEDS DOOR CARD AND NOT THAT HEAVY SO GOOD TO GO !!!!! THEY WORK . ILL SEND YOU PHOTOS OF ONES I MADE ..BUT WAS NOT REALLY MAKING ANY GREAT SAVINGS ...

the video is crap you admitted that so enough said. I ADMITED FROM PUTTING ON THE VIDEO BAD QUALITY ... AND SAID ALL THE WAY THROUGH THREAD I CAN NOT WORK COMPUTERS AND UPLOAD VIDEOS ...

right this is the real crux, you have ranted and raved about not being able to advertise on here because ben hasn't replied to you, and that you've some how been denied the opportunity to sell your wares; your car has your domain name plastered down the sides and the youtube videos have the domain NOT RANTED , AS I EXPLAINED I DONT DO COMPUTERS , AND IF I SEND AN EMAIL TO THE FIAT FORUM LAST MONTH N0 RESPONSE ... i have never advertised in the last 4 years been on here .. never tried ... sold 3500 puntos in ten years .. and never mentioned it til now ... the web name and the advertising leads to nothing .. as its new and a business i starting with my 15 year old boy .... with my knowledge and his looks ( little joke)

Now correct me if i am wrong (and i'm sure you will) but in order to advertise you have to have something to advertise? dont need to advertise on here but seems a good target market .... and i have lots to advertise but rules are rules .... car did not come to STANFORD HALL as the stickers were applied and did not get reply from BEN , so kept away from show ... respect for the rules OF NOT ADVERTISING

maybe the time between now and your email from ben would be better spent actually building a website the website not gone live yet .... did not ask you to search it and as i said could have been a sponser ....

But I am not your target audience so I fail to see the point?( so why pass comment on something you dont understand ) except as a toy and track day car,( vehicle to sit in my 60 car showroom as a show piece and to bring in the punters ) and having a father who worked in motor sports for years including Lotus, Audi and bentley GT cars, as well a stint at prodrive on group A rally cars, your Punto is not a competitive motor sport car? i beg to differ .... as there are different forms of motorsport .. (the FIAT 126 cars in Italy doing hill climb sprints are not competitive are they ) any form of sunday racing all over the country .... any car can be made competitive and i proved it ... pick a race series it fits in and off we go ...

i'm not an 17-18 year old who's gonna think "it goes well fast init" but that said congratulations of creating something that no one else has and i seriously admire the engineering that has gone into it..... now thats better .... hey thanks mate

So... chill out, get your website sorted out because until you do, non of us have any idea what your business is? (putting hayabusa engines in Puntos I presume?or are you selling Punto parts?) also please read back your post and if you can make any sense of it, let me know because I've tried and failed.
owned and sold the largest independant PUNTO DEALERSHIP in the uk and now retired at age 42 ... not bad hey ,.,..its all about my son now ... owned that web address for ten years .. theres a clue .... but lets wait for Ben .... AND do this properly .. like i have done since 2008 .... on here EVEN THOUGH I BEEN SELLING THEM FOR TEN YEARS ... ASK ANYONE ON HERE ... HAVE I PRIVATE MESSAGED ANYONE SAYING ... hey listen i can help or .... this what i do ....

6 years ago i was going to build a z cars mini ......... and a friend said .. you are the PUNTO man .... build one in a PUNTO .... and that i did ... did not think it would take 6 years ... but there you go ....

Sorry if you are not my target audience , but lets start again .....

does your father want to ask me a question .... As YOU FAIL TO SEE THE POINT .....

BUT OTHERS DO ..... sorry

cheers PUNTOSALES

what is a pm and .......... who is it .....

please help me ... as i dont have a clue about what you are saying .....

thanks ... Puntosales...

A PM is a Personal Message. Look in the top right of the screen you will see a green bow with a number in it. Click on that and it will take you to your messages where you can reply.

Brilliant work on the car too (y)

your Punto is not a competitive motor sport car :confused:

I have heard it all now, AndyRKett go and ask your dad to read what comment you have just said? maybe its not going to be competitive in FIA Drag Racing but i promise you now it fits into alot of motorsport, even banger racing is classed as a form of motorsport.

I am sure Puntosales will post up new videos soon.

Keep up the good work look forward to more updates

(y)

your Punto is not a competitive motor sport car :confused:

I have heard it all now, AndyRKett go and ask your dad to read what comment you have just said? maybe its not going to be competitive in FIA Drag Racing but i promise you now it fits into alot of motorsport, even banger racing is classed as a form of motorsport.

I am sure Puntosales will post up new videos soon.

Keep up the good work look forward to more updates

(y)

When you come back with an actual Motorsport class that this car is eligible for then you can pass comment! So far you've suggested banger racing!?

General rule of thumb is you build the car for a series or class, you don't spend a fortune building the car then try to find somewhere it fits. Other wise you end up with a car which is not competitive with respect to all the purpose built cars in that class,
He's retired now but my dad would find this car highly amusing, great toy but rubbish racing car.

Am going to assume you fall into the category of "it go' well fast init" ;)

Last edited:
CNC Heads Sports and Saloon Car Championship for starters was running a Saxo with a hayabusa engine, There is Wayne who runs Hayabusa cappuccino (cover of PPC) which ran in loads of races, need i go on?
I think you need to go and as your dad for advice and stop making yourself look silly.
The car was not built to enter a specific race it was built for fun and to advertise his company and to be used on the track? you do know what fun is or do you need to ask your daddy what that is aswell?

As for "fall into the category of it go' well fast init " if only you knew mate, i will not make you look silly again.

I think you need to go back and stop trying to act big and clever in your dads shadow. So while your casting judgement show us your race car? or is there no video on youtube which shows you how to? like the air filter on your little 1.3 :cool:

Behave children.
I know, boring this isn't it. Like Brin's thread all over again...:bang:

i'm gonna just assume that given the use/nature of BeArDy's account and the content of threads started in the past that there is a good chance that he and Puntosales are one in the same, especially as Puntosales has gone very quiet.

I really don't care enough about a car that doesn't belong to me to argue. :confused:

I can asure you, i am we are not the same person.
An i am 100% Admin on here can do a IP check to confirm this....

I really don't care enough about a car that doesn't belong to me to argue
then why come on this post and pass judgment on a car which someone has built when you can not even change an air filter without search on youtube?

Anyway lets not get bogged down with small minded teenages, Awesome build mate, nice to see people out there building something differant.
Anyone can watch a Youtube video on how to fit a K&N :rolleyes:

All I originally stated is it's not a competitive Motorsport car. As it stands its not and it's not homologated for any series or group so it's not a competitive race car!?

You said yourself
The car was not built to enter a specific race it was built for fun and to advertise his company and to be used on the track?

so their isn't any need to argue, you already agree with me (y)

when you can not even change an air filter without search on youtube?

When you work out what's wrong with this statement, you will realise you have made yourself look silly:ROFLMAO:

Oh and btw I'm not a teenager, you see if you'd read any of what I've said in this thread you would know that :rolleyes:

As for a 4 year dormant account suddenly becoming active to kick up a fuss about a car to which it is supposedly unrelated well... Will let the mods/admin make what they want of that. ;)

Last edited:
That is awesome. Absolutely fabulous. I wondered if it was clutch slip in that video, but it pulled well enough in 3rd so it must have been 2nd gear wheelspin lol :D

So much respect for completing such a project.

On a different note... Communication isnt your strong point is it? You dont need to get offended just because Andy doesnt kiss your ass like everyone else? He clearly respects the amount of work you put in :)

All he was saying is that its a massive load of effort and money to put into a car that doesnt really fit into any race series... but the very fact that its ROAD LEGAL kinda negates that point, its clearly built for fun :D

IMG_2532[1].JPG

the engine bay in its finished state .......

Back