General Punto Spares. Com Doncaster

Currently reading:
General Punto Spares. Com Doncaster

tempraman268

Saw a Punto MK2b wing advertised at puntospares.com in Doncaster.
Arranged to drive there last Friday morning from Hull ( 120 miles round trip ) and had appointment for 9am.
Still sat there at 9.20.

End result neither of the two owners were coming in to work that day as both ill. Totally unimpressed and out of pocket !!!!!!!!

Saw a Punto MK2b wing advertised at puntospares.com in Doncaster.
Arranged to drive there last Friday morning from Hull ( 120 miles round trip ) and had appointment for 9am.
Still sat there at 9.20.

End result neither of the two owners were coming in to work that day as both ill. Totally unimpressed and out of pocket !!!!!!!!

Sounds about right for this sort of outfit.

If you're in business and you have appointments then you keep them no matter what.
Or you phone the person and don't waste there time

Got the problem solved by a friend of mine at a local garage where my son has the car serviced.
He offered to get me brand new parts from a company that he deals with and let me have the trade discount. I was quite amazed so here is a breakdown of the prices.

Front bumper.....................£24.80
Bumper moulding...............£ 6.43
Drivers side bumper grill.....£ 6.80
Drivers side front wing........£16.58
Drivers side headlight..........£29.30

Grand Total incl VAT & Delivery £100.69

Cost of painting wing and bumper £150

vehicle now back on road and looking good..Am well impressed

Hi , I am very sorry you feel let down by puntospares, I am a one man band and I was ill that week , Infact when i was replying to you on ebay i was in scunthorpe hospital with a lung infection , as my father lives round the corner from where I have puntospares he was trying his best to hold the fort , but he is retired due to stomach cancer so is often ill hence that morning when I thought he was going to open he didn't , I did text you and ask where you were from as I was going to get the wife to take it to you or send it free of charge but you never replied
Again many apologies for any inconvenience this caused you

Sounds about right for this sort of outfit.

Having spoken to Richard, I can see now he's not the person/company I thought he was, I don't know what the outcome with the OP was but I'd say from the circumstances he described it sounds like it was all pretty unavoidable.

Anyway two and a half thousand people seem to be happy so he can't be all bad (y)

Just as follow up to this.

I have been in contact with Punto Spares and he compensated me with regards to reducing the price of another part that I needed. He also delivered this item personally to my house today.

The end result is that I cannot fault the service I have received with regards to the latest part. I now fully appreciate the problems he encountered previously due to illness

He is obviously an honourable man and I would have no hesitation in dealing with him again and recommending him to others

Many Thanks

Back