General Punto mk2a and mk2b feature comparison chart

Currently reading:
General Punto mk2a and mk2b feature comparison chart

I had a friend with and old Punto mk2a JTD and it have one button windows, the only version with this are the JTD Versions of 2002-2003 years.

as i posted above, i got none of those things on my 2/b that were listed
IMHO 2/b doesnt need parking sensors, i never had any problem reversing into tight spaces anyway, car is easy to judge where back end is.
Knowing what Fiat electrics are like seems to me like a whole lot more stuff to go wrong

Most of puntos mk2b in UK was active, or acitve sport (it almost basic model with minimal stuff in it). Punto mk2b models by trim:
Active/active sport
Dynamic
Emotion
Sporting
HGT

I had a friend with and old Punto mk2a JTD and it have one button windows, the only version with this are the JTD Versions of 2002-2003 years.
for punto mk2 one click window was only i drivers side and have all puntos what was ELX, HLX, Sporting or HGT. Lower trim punto didn't have it (basic model, S, SX). If you want to fit one click drivers window switch, you only need switches from better trim punto.

Last edited:
for punto mk2 one click window was only i drivers side and have all puntos what was ELX, HLX, Sporting or HGT. Lower trim punto didn't have it (basic model, S, SX). If you want to fit one click drivers window switch, you only need switches from better trim punto.
I have 2002 Dynamic model, without one click window. I have two button sets, one with front fog lights and one without. None of them are one click windows. What is the difference inside the button console? Maybe it can be changed with some components?

Does mk2b dashboard's (with the largest lcd) odometer lasts for 399999 km as the mk2's? Or can it show more?

Back