Pressure washer

Currently reading:
Pressure washer

bradley606

fiat 500
what pressure washer should i buy? i want one which io can use a lance for foam. aslo got to be between 100 to 130

what pressure washer should i buy? i want one which io can use a lance for foam. aslo got to be between 100 to 130

your not going to get a lot for your money..... in all honesty the old adage by cheap buy twice i read somewhere on DW that Karcher have a planned obsolescence of 15 hours.......

have a search on Detailing world and see how many threads relate to Karchers dieing in under a couple of years...

we have a stihl £225 ish and its 8 years old.....

and it's still going strong.... (ok it has had a new hose as it chaffed through and a new trigger as it got dropped (from scaffolding)

http://uk.catalog.stihl.com/katalog/produktgruppe/310/High+Pressure+Cold-Water+Cleaners.html

Last edited:
I got a cheap Karcher from Argos when my old one stopped working properly with my foam lance.

About £90 including replacement cover, does the job fine.

Had to swap it before christmas because it froze inside and was leasking pretty bad. Was in and out within 5 minutes with a new one! (which is kept in the garage instead of the shed!)

Back