General presentation from Buenos Aires Argentina.

Currently reading:
General presentation from Buenos Aires Argentina.

andresfuntastico

presentation from Buenos Aires Argentina.

Hello, my name is Andres and I am of Buenos Aires - Argentina

I have a dynamic bravo Pack 1.4T Sport, Night, Blue purchased in December 2013

I come from a Chevrolet Vectra GT 2.0 2011 model (in Europe is the Opel Astra H)

well I'm very happy to reach this ship.
and got the 18 "wheels and I did some shopping Ebay windows chrome accessories, chrome sockets with bravo logo, blow off, frame adapter and stereo command driving the badge that says 1.4T and slowly I will letting go as I dreamed.

I leave some photos:
this is the first day of delivery.

a hug and I hope to participate in the forum.

regards

Andres

Tad-bravo: the car I buy 0Km in December 2013, but the papers (import) indicates that income to Argentina in February 2013 and was manufactured in November or December of 2012, probably or make them especially to Argentina or the some leftover stock. It is very rare.
in Argentina in the beginning came the Sport model (with the sport button on the dash) and now there is more this version is called Dynamick sport pack (spoiler, spoiler, 17 wheels, sports seats, sports pedals, leather steering wheel, sunroof) then there is this other kit above plus leather seats + Xenon lights. or if not the most economical is dynamic without any of this lol.

RobW: be installing the 18" wheels when you have money lol, I need the covers, tires in Argentina cost 251 each Uk Pound or Euros 306 each Each. Tires costs 177 Uk Pound; or 216Euros, Hankook here..

Last edited:
Ha I'm upgrading my alloys to the ones you have on now. Fancy selling them lol. Then again I can't even imagine the shipping price lol

had consulted a seller in Italy, the cost of shipping to Argentina was EUR 500. I have contacts at customs Argentina, did not have to pay import tax, but it was a long wait. thus costing 13,000 pesos Argentinos. in Argentina the purchase of the same amount, but the Official Fiat does not sell, buy them in a house where wheels and tires installed. and are very very expensive =( but is a dream

had consulted a seller in Italy, the cost of shipping to Argentina was EUR 500. I have contacts at customs Argentina, did not have to pay import tax, but it was a long wait. thus costing 13,000 pesos Argentinos. in Argentina the purchase of the same amount, but the Official Fiat does not sell, buy them in a house where wheels and tires installed. and are very very expensive =( but is a dream

respect, that is dedication!

who did you buy from in Italy?

looking for a spare set of 18"s myself

Back