Currently reading:
Styling Photoshop of my sei...

eMz

It's a Cento Thing..
Normal..

seicentoclean8.jpg

Photoshop..

emzcinq2.jpg

This photoshop is what im planning to do. The car needs some respraying to knocks and scuffs in the paintwork and also needs some bodywork done, so at the same time I want to colour code all the orange on the car but didn't want to leave the car completely plain, so thought i'd photoshop the side with the black in..

What do you think? Yay or nay?

Last edited:
Yeah! The wheels need some serious TLC, so i will worry about them at a later stage! I just want to get the paint and body work sorted before i start modding the car... all the orange on the car is just honestly ott in my opinion lol!

Well as the cars silver i was thinking changing the side indicators and front indicators (which are currently orange) to clear, and keep the rear lights as they are or maybe to smoke them... :confused:

Yay from me but then i would say that, it looks almost exactly like mine like that, no worries though mine will be changing soon.
The whole silver and black thing works really well on the Sei IMO, tints on the rear lights would look ace, i was going to do this but i have another idea in the pipeline now but its all hush hush for now i'm afraid

Lol yeah i know, nice wheels but way to big for the car. The punto wheels i've got on the car at the moment are 14s, so i'm gonna stick with 14"!

Back