Photo Challenge!

Currently reading:
Photo Challenge!

Ok so the challenge is to take a photo next to another fiat but it has to be the next stage up or down so if you have a punto it needs to be next to either a stilo/bravo or a 500

My Panda at Glencar in Leitrim, Ireland. Lol

Attachments

• Deirdre_-Panda-DEZ.jpg
    Deirdre_-Panda-DEZ.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Ok (although I feel my pic was a bit of a cheat) my challenge is a photo of the biggest load you've fitted into the boot of your Fiat. :)

If you own a ducato youve won hands done :lol:

I had really good picture of when I moved house in 2009 and managed to fit almost all of my stuff in the back of the Sei - we're talking a couple of suitcases, my PC tower (which was huge back then), 32" TV, stereo, big printer and 2 lizard tanks (+ the lizards!). Thinking about it now, I have no idea how I managed to get it all in there! Unfortunately, I can't find the pic so no chance of winning this round :(

Flowers from my interior mirror :lol:

Attachments

• 1441917887164.jpg
    1441917887164.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 36
Ok this is the photo challenge. Get a pic of your car parked next to 3 cars of any manufacturer but there colours have to be the same colour/sequence as the Italian flag this pic can include your car if it is one of the flag colours

Yep as long as its one of the three colours then its accepted :D had to make it a little tougher this time round :lol:

Back