General Part of panda

Currently reading:
General Part of panda

Blacklabel

paso_rueda_trasero_izquierdo_519236020_cesta_33_a_fiat_panda_319_1_2_cat~2.jpg
Hola... ¿alguien conoce la referencia de la parte que falta? es de un Fiat Panda 2017

It's the access panel for the front light bulbs; you remove it to change the bulb.

They quite often fall out and get lost.

You can buy a replacement from a franchised dealer, or maybe get a secondhand one from a car that's being scrapped.

It's a good idea to replace it, because otherwise water will get sprayed in there and cause corrosion. In the meantime, you could temporarily cover it using waterproof tape.

Finding some additional way to secure it could prevent it from getting lost stolen again.

Last edited:
Hello..yes I am trying to replace it but they ask me for the part reference, can someone tell me.

I've had a look for this in the online parts catalog.

Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be listed as a separate item! The only orderable part would appear to be the complete inner wing trim panel.

This is surprising, since the equivalent entry for the 500 lists a separate part number for the cover (71752114).

You can easily buy this panel for the 500 (just google "Fiat 71752114") from any number of online sources, but I can't find any similar listings for the Panda 312

@koalar, any chance you can help with this?

Last edited:
I believe that is the REAR wheelarch cover, so the missing part is to access the reverse or rear fog lamp bulb. Unlike the front version, there are no screws holding that small piece in place, and it may well have been shaken loose by a speed bump or similar? The wheelarch liner for the left side is shown as item 7 here - although the drawing isn’t correct! https://eper.fiatforum.com/en/Drawings/Detail/F/F/GIN/33/707/23/10/10/Group

Not sure if the same inspection cover fits both sides - but see https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/256397450067

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Most plastic car parts have the part number stamped/moulded into them. So I’ve taken that cover off mine to look. Although there’s a Fiat logo and date stamps, along with info about the type of plastic, no part reference, sadly. In passing, they are identical on both sides, just turned through 180 degrees. In case the one from a 500 is the same, photos show dimensions for comparison…

Attachments

• IMG_6369.jpeg
    IMG_6369.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_6370.jpeg
    IMG_6370.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_6371.jpeg
    IMG_6371.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_6372.jpeg
    IMG_6372.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 19
The rear are available
Here in the UK

Whether that's the correct number I can't say, ebay isn't the most reliable

Screenshot_20240211_184427.jpg

The front is complicated

There's several different liners, the cover isn't listed seperately, I can't find any sold seperately online, no doubt they will became available if demand is high enough

Back