General Panday: Thoresby Hall 25th August

Currently reading:
General Panday: Thoresby Hall 25th August

Congrats on the Job - bad luck on the reasons for it :(

I have only this weeks rota so no idea if I can make it - or if I can afford to drive my guzzler there either :)

Honestly 50 odd miles and the gauge has dropped a quarter, I may need another myself soon....

I have only this weeks rota so no idea if I can make it - or if I can afford to drive my guzzler there either :)

Honestly 50 odd miles and the gauge has dropped a quarter, I may need another myself soon....

At this rate I might have to bring the Prius to offset all you gas guzzlers in your 100HP's :p

So today I somehow ended up with a second job, which means more pennies. (To pay for the stupid gas guzzling 100 (n) )
Unfortunately it means I can't go to Thoresby. :cry:

Theres still 5 days left for someone to take charge.

What fuel economy are you getting then Adam? Most people seem to get high 30's maybe low 40's in the 100hp :confused: That sounds pretty good to me!

The job isn't purely to pay for fuel, it's not that bad. :p
You can get 270 miles out of the tank, but 260 to play it safe.

What fuel economy are you getting then Adam? Most people seem to get high 30's maybe low 40's in the 100hp :confused: That sounds pretty good to me!

36 MPG.

If no-one is taking over, it looks like people are just gonna show up on the day. They might let people in together. :confused:

Hi all my Panda in one of the photos the green one M185 CWV is now up for sale, I have just posted it in classified adds section and it should be at Thoresby on show tomorrow ! Regards Fiat ken.

yeah i'll go. talon needs a good blast down a motorway... stuck doing 50mph due to road works taking years (literally) to complete.
Stick your code reader in the boot eh
wink.gif

Back