Currently reading:
General Pandas in film

Playstation 2; Onimusha 3...

Attachments

• 1466526527756.jpg
    1466526527756.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 57
Finally got round to watching this as it genuinely interested me, just a tip for extremely an broken English translation.
Click the button to the left of the little settings cog at the bottom of the video to turn on Subtitles/Closed Captions.
Then click the settings cog, click subtitles/closed captions within the menu that pops up.
Click auto translate, choose English (or whatever language you prefer) and then watch the video, you can then get a very vague understanding of what they're saying (y)

Last edited:
Not strictly relevant, but if you have ever driven a Panda or Y10 over 80 it will be instantly familiar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65nSJrF-zgw

This is basically what me and my dad were like when we were on the way back from Italy on the Auto Bahn, we had a downhill section and its was very long and straight so we went for it! We managed 143kph (88.8mph - Unfortuantely we didnt go back to the future) on the satnav. We were dead chuffed given we're two sizeable gentleman and had a car full of stuff!

Last edited:
Dad said there is a Panda 1000CL in purple in a film called 'About Time' looks like it's now gone off Netflix so can't get a screenshot. Apparently it doesn't have a happy ending :(

Maybe best not to see it! Probably a low budget film, badly written, by bad people, who smell...and have "cooties"

panda killing is extraditable to China right? :devil:

Page I just linked has car intact, but I'm posting a couple pictures I found of it on google images... if you don't like Pandas dying, look away now! :eek:

EDIT: Just told my girlfriend about this car dying in the film and now she wants me to watch it with her...

Attachments

• About+Time+car+crash+wVK4SayYfuTx.jpg
    About+Time+car+crash+wVK4SayYfuTx.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 44
  • About+Time+car+crash+je0pPab5JPol.jpg
    About+Time+car+crash+je0pPab5JPol.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
COUGH :p
Incase some don't know, it's a film that came out recently staring Bill Nighy, Domhnall Gleeson and Rachel McAdams.

More importantly though

SPOILER ALERT!

It stars a mk2 with an identiy crisis :(

Now you'll find out about the :( in a min, if you dare read on.

So you can imagine my surprise as one of the key cast are driving the mk2 1000 CLX IE (1993) into the drive way. Mum next to me bursts out laughing, remember its just a car, no one else does this :p

Cast get out, and I instantly notice it's had a respray, interior metal work is red! TBH to the untrained eye this probably goes unnoticed as the external spray job which is blue / purple looks very well done.

So the film goes on, and you see the little CLX in the back ground of some further shots on the driveway.

The car is used by the sister in the film, unfortunately said sister develops a bit of a drinking issue.......you can see where this is going :(

Well, too fixed on the mk2 I'm not sure that the other vehicle was (possible a Volvo?) but the mk2 is drunk driven into the side of another vehicle at a junction, the enviable Hollywood stunt team made it do a handbrake turn at the same time, also smashed the drivers window, and all in didn't do a bad job of making a minor prang (it wasn't that's badly smash up, although wont be returning to the road) look like a deadly accident.

So there we go, another bites the dust (K113 RKN). Although in honesty I'm glad it went in such a honourable and fetching way. Better than some chavs pointlessly smashing her up for a nights fun and a few crappy YouTube videos.

I'm only assuming no one else has seen the film to date? If not then its a good film tbh, other than the Panda death obviously.

Back