Panda (Classic) Panda Super 1.0 Lt

Currently reading:
Panda (Classic) Panda Super 1.0 Lt

Doesn't look right at all! Front looks awful and what's happened to the proper grille & seats if it's a mk1 (on a Y plate should make it circa 1983)? Hmm not a very good job if it was meant to be like it rolled off the production line - not Fiat's anyway :rolleyes:

I dont get why the bumper looks so bad, I mean he`s got the headlights that should match & the arch line seems about right, but theres the huge gap still...

He should have got the matching rear bumper as well.

What Fiat grille fits the Marbella headlights?

That's a very interesting hybrid of Marbella and early Panda.

The lower portion of the car should be body sealed with grey - the bumpers I think are Marbella as is the interior and lights.

It looks very odd but in honesty it looks presentable but never worth the asking price.

The grill doesnt fit by the looks of it, the lights are sticking out at the bottom, the rear bumper is a marbella one aswell. I bet the marbella is just slightly different which is why none of it seems to fit right.

The rear ones ribbed!

(sorry I prefer the original look of the mark 1 Panda!)

...but I should add that this is probably one of the oldest Pandas in the UK

Thats a good point actually, where else are you going to find a Y plate S1 as solid as that one looks, even if it does need some original bits put back on.

Shame that somebody spent all that money to "destroy" MK1 view for Marbella front grill/bumper/lights (like somebody said before).
However doors & sills looks good - maybe replaced.

Seats might be from Marbella as well. Even with new cover doesn't look like MK1. Who knows...maybe it's Marbella with Panda paperwork and rear bumper:)

For me, for that money Mk1 must be MK1...not mix.

Shame that somebody spent all that money to "destroy" MK1 view for Marbella front grill/bumper/lights (like somebody said before).
However doors & sills looks good - maybe replaced.

Seats might be from Marbella as well. Even with new cover doesn't look like MK1. Who knows...maybe it's Marbella with Panda paperwork and rear bumper:)

For me, for that money Mk1 must be MK1...not mix.

Absolutley! Keep it original please!

Back