Panda (Classic) panda sisley front grille badge

Currently reading:
Panda (Classic) panda sisley front grille badge

Slight change of subject (a bit of a miracle for this section... -- and, yes, we probably all should be sectioned...): but, if you want a good laugh about badge prices, then see if you can find the FIAT Motor Club GB grille badge on eBay.... :eek:

Palio...? :confused:

Yes I've reported this seller to Ebay before, who did zip about it. The seller also ignored me when I told him what it was :mad: It is circa 1980's not what is claimed - the Club didn't even have that name until the '60's so it would presumably be suitable for the front grille of the TARDIS. I'll report again but don't hold out much hope - it's worth £20 tops. I gave one of the unpainted ones to Kev - thought it was the last but I unearthed another getting ready for the NEC iirc.

Edit: Have asked the seller to correct the date as it is incorrect & misleading. If he doesn't I'll report again for all the good it will do.

Last edited:
Yes I've reported this seller to Ebay before, who did zip about it. The seller also ignored me when I told him what it was :mad: It is circa 1980's not what is claimed - the Club didn't even have that name until the '60's so it would presumably be suitable for the front grille of the TARDIS. I'll report again but don't hold out much hope - it's worth £20 tops. I gave one of the unpainted ones to Kev - thought it was the last but I unearthed another getting ready for the NEC iirc.

Edit: Have asked the seller to correct the date as it is incorrect & misleading. If he doesn't I'll report again for all the good it will do.

Sorry, can't edit this so had to requote! :rolleyes:

Update for homeward - seller launched a (bad in terms of spelling, grammar & creativity) tirade via the Ebay messaging system - only asked for it to be corrected as it was misleading! Reported as threatening to Ebay once I could work out how to do it - hope they actually do something!!

By the way, I had a request from another member to look at that listing in my emails, as they were concerned. :shakehead:

Last edited:
Back