General Panda Parts Request

Currently reading:
General Panda Parts Request

lukmek I also tried to send you a PM but as mentioned by Andy, your messages folder is full!

I can say it here though. Uno Turbo and Cinq wheels are ones I've looked at just like you have, the small Lancia Delta wheels look decent too! All costs money and can be hard to find though...

Think I am going to stick to the smaller things for now.

Things I'm looking for:
  1. Light grilles
  2. Mudflaps
  3. Bonnet vent/scoop (4x4/Sisley version?)

I can get mudflaps in the UK, the bonnet vent here is not an original though, and is not one of the 4x4 type ones, so I'll keep an eye out for one of those Sisley/4x4 type bonnet vents.

As for light grilles, don't think I'll be finding those here any time soon... please keep an eye out for some at not too bad a price and we'll see what happens, cheers.

If anyone else has any of this stuff then I'm looking to buy so drop me a PM here please! Thank you all (y)

Last edited:
Hi guys
I've been getting lots of private messages about spare parts.
I will start this post so you can add what you are looking for..
I will appreciate a pic or two and description of the part or part number
I will try my contacts in Italy and try to find a suitable second hand/new part
From experience sellers from Italy will ship to UK without problem even if a bit expensive... Of course parcel size depending
I could take delivery of the part at my Rome address (cheap delivery cost) and get the most cost effective way to post it to you...
Any more info please reply here

For P1NKY
Is this the set you looking for?
View attachment 173223

That's exactly the parts, thank you (y)

I'll take the set. PM me with your details for me to pay you... and thank you :)

Ok
let me find out the delivery cost involved
I will PM yours soon as I know

lukmek I also tried to send you a PM but as mentioned by Andy, your messages folder is full!

I can say it here though. Uno Turbo and Cinq wheels are ones I've looked at just like you have, the small Lancia Delta wheels look decent too! All costs money and can be hard to find though...

Think I am going to stick to the smaller things for now.

Things I'm looking for:
  1. Light grilles
  2. Mudflaps
  3. Bonnet vent/scoop (4x4/Sisley version?)

I can get mudflaps in the UK, the bonnet vent here is not an original though, and is not one of the 4x4 type ones, so I'll keep an eye out for one of those Sisley/4x4 type bonnet vents.

As for light grilles, don't think I'll be finding those here any time soon... please keep an eye out for some at not too bad a price and we'll see what happens, cheers.

If anyone else has any of this stuff then I'm looking to buy so drop me a PM here please! Thank you all (y)

1Light grille =I am searching one set for you.Would you mind if it's second hand?
2 Mudflaps = Rare to find original Fiat linea accessory around £90 for a set of 4
3 Bonnet scoop =last Sisley one sold for £150!!! check also A112 bonnet scoop or Fiat Ritmo bonnet scoop they fit as well. I can try and get you a normal one like mine
(y)

1Light grille =I am searching one set for you.Would you mind if it's second hand?
2 Mudflaps = Rare to find original Fiat linea accessory around £90 for a set of 4
3 Bonnet scoop =last Sisley one sold for £150!!! check also A112 bonnet scoop or Fiat Ritmo bonnet scoop they fit as well. I can try and get you a normal one like mine
(y)
Second hand light grilles are okay. I have paint and lacquer if I need to touch them up. I'd prefer it if they weren't bent up/damaged though, as long as they're straight, I'll consider them! :)

I found these in the mudflaps in the UK that I was considering but I can only find fronts, maybe that's all I need, especially if the rears are a lot rarer/cost more http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281458410...MEBIDX:IT&clk_rvr_id=1074137481905&rmvSB=true

Sisley ones aren't cheap then :p I tried to look at those bonnet scoops but google searches don't show up too much for them. I like the 4x4 and the Sisley bonnet scoops most, the one you have is nice and the replica one is available for £18 here but not sure if I want that one yet, we shall see :)
http://www.ebay.it/itm/PRESA-DARIA-...581114?hash=item33c25373ba:g:NkcAAOSwcLxYDiH7

I'm expecting to have few available in Q2 2017 for probably closer to half of this price.
Wow, those are a bit more expensive than I was expecting! If I don't grab one by then, then we'll see what happens, cheers for the heads up. I'll have to look for cheaper than the one linked, whether that's a Sisley or a 4x4 one we'll see. I'll keep looking :)

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Second hand light grilles are okay. I have paint and lacquer if I need to touch them up. I'd prefer it if they weren't bent up/damaged though, as long as they're straight, I'll consider them! :)

I found these in the mudflaps in the UK that I was considering but I can only find fronts, maybe that's all I need, especially if the rears are a lot rarer/cost more http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281458410...MEBIDX:IT&clk_rvr_id=1074137481905&rmvSB=true

Sisley ones aren't cheap then :p I tried to look at those bonnet scoops but google searches don't show up too much for them. I like the 4x4 and the Sisley bonnet scoops most, the one you have is nice and the replica one is available for £18 here but not sure if I want that one yet, we shall see :)

Wow, those are a bit more expensive than I was expecting! If I don't grab one by then, then we'll see what happens, cheers for the heads up. I'll have to look for cheaper than the one linked, whether that's a Sisley or a 4x4 one we'll see. I'll keep looking :)

Ritmo bonnet scoop

http://autoricambifirat.it/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=8603

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
ritmo bonnet scoop on a 141

Attachments

• 2011726224057_ritmo.jpg
    2011726224057_ritmo.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 99
A112 bonnet scoop vent
brand new
£96!!!!:bang:

Attachments

• $_35.jpg
    $_35.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 39
127 bonnet scoop
original Metalplast!
£39
I was looking for one like this for ages......!

Attachments

• $_1.jpg
    $_1.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 77
Owen
the mud flaps are original line accessori and for that price quite expensive
In reality any front and rear mudflap can be adapted for the panda

Owen
the mud flaps are original line accessori and for that price quite expensive
In reality any front and rear mudflap can be adapted for the panda
The ones I linked are expensive? They are the only original Linea ones I can find in the UK, I suppose I could adapt a different cheaper set but I'm not sure, I'm sure some will come up at the right price at some point

Francesco has not got the rear arm
Get this one
Original fiat ricambio
They ship to UK
If you need help with the order let me know

https://www.ebay.it/itm/291591494645
Thanks for the link for the arm - am waiting for them to get back to me...forgot to say the gear lever gaiter I need is black (in case the pic I sent wasn't that clear). Thanks again

Hi Andy
Looking for a black one for you[emoji1360]

P1NKY
Sent you PM about the kit
[emoji106]✌️

Back