Off Topic panda panda (funnily enough) wants a (100hp) panda

Currently reading:
Off Topic panda panda (funnily enough) wants a (100hp) panda

Hmmmm,

There's just something that's really attracting me to this one.

It's been lowered 30mm, had the twin abarth exhausts fitted, love the wind deflectors and the sun strip - two things I would've done myself.

It's in Scotchlandia so won't be able to view in person for a couple of weeks.

Question is - anyone's on here?

zvt.jpg
zvt.jpg

panda panda, your not allowed to change your name again, I can't keep track of all those changes, what is it 3 times in the last 12 months?

Cheekylittlescamp (was the name of my 500 really)

CLS (shortened)

Panda Panda Panda (after buying 3rd panda)

panda panda (after selling mk3)

Technically speaking I should be "Panda Y10 4x4 Cinqy"

PY4C for short perhaps? then PY4C100 ;)

Has the front alloy got a chunk or two out of it?

I'll probably be hammered for saying that it doesn't look the best of specimens I've seen. I'd keep looking...

Looks awful, plus you have to buy red.

The red one with skydome got sold :(

The grey one's been reduced to £6k :rolleyes:

To be honest I've also been looking at Hondas too CRZ, Civics but they are twice as much as a Panda :eek:

If I buy a house where I can afford to there will be a 100mile commute so I'm thinking comfort, economy which aren't really watch words of the 100hp :doh:

Yep, just waiting for a day off - haven't got my rota for next week yet!

Got any pics?

:confused: I was going to see @Happymans ?

Whoops, case of mistaken identity :bang: I later remembered that my 'viewer' was from Leeds not York. Sorry about that :eek:

My pics are on a well known enthusiasts site but I wuoldn't want to tread on anyone's toes here so best play fair eh. ;)

Mirrors are too big.... Hehe
Too black for my liking, needs colour to break it up a bit
But each to their own

I haven't heard back from the dealer, or my insurance company for a quote - it needed kicking up to the underwriters due to the mods.

It's probably a really good picture of a quite average car :rolleyes:

I really wish Fiat would pull there finger out and do a hot version of the mk4 :mad:

Last edited:
It took them a few years to introduce one for this version. Remember the Panda launched in 2003. It'll come in another year or two.

I'm not sure there'll ever be a "warm" mk4, Fiat only sold 1900 and something 100HPs here in the UK; a market known for buying more than its fair share of hot hatchbacks (not that the 100HP is particularly "hot", more Tikka Masala warm, than Vindaloo hot).

Also, there wouldn't be much between a warm mk4 Panda and an entry level Abarth 500 in terms of performance, something I'm sure Fiat would want to avoid.

Good point Matt, the Fiat/Abarth branding centres could be in danger of obstructing these little gems getting off the ground.
Hence love the silliness of the 100hp completely unnecessary, god bless them.

Back