Pancake Day today...

Currently reading:
Pancake Day today...

me too lol, but not talking pancakes :devil:

o rly?

cinamon and honey :yum:

going to 'properly' make pancakes tonight as the mix I bought for Beth to use was useless ... I got the grumps and only two pancakes came out .. which Beth had :rolleyes:

do it the easy way. 4 tablespoons of flour (helps if its sieved imo) good splash of milk and an egg. then whisk it by hand:)

Last edited:
Rolf i'm not using flower, will use flour tho :p

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Mmmmmm i had lots of yummy pancakes yesterday :) I had some with lemon and sugar and some with Nutella on:p

Welcome back Little Miss Naughty :D

We had pancakes last night - mixture made from scratch, none of this packet rubbish - strawberries & cream too, Mrs Dogs like Nutella on hers as well :yum:

Last edited:
going to 'properly' make pancakes tonight as the mix I bought for Beth to use was useless ... I got the grumps and only two pancakes came out .. which Beth had :rolleyes:

i nearly bought a mix, then i read it at till an it said i still have to add milk and would only get 4 pancakes out. so i left it on the side, i cheated an got frozen ones in the end, less mess :D

i had mates round, and i was making pancakes for bleedin aaaaaaaaages! but they was well nice :yum:

might make more tonight... seeing as we've got the eggs :p aint gonna use em for owt else!

damn it, should have come to yours :rolleyes::p

i'm about to go and make some now

edit..... finally had pancakes and they were yummmmmy :)

Last edited:
Back