Technical P2452-11

Currently reading:
Technical P2452-11

P2452-11 - Differential pressure sensor, short circuit to ground, intermittent, Light On.
P2454-29 - Differential pressure sonsor signal, signal invalid, present, Light On.

Previously had the 2 above codes on my x290, Fiat Ducato 130bhp camper, 25k miles and dropped at Fiat Professional in York 2 weeks ago. Picked up on Thursday and after 60 miles over the weekend the P2452-11 fault returned. The work they did last week - ("Found active faults for DPF pressure sensor self compensation. Support vehicle & check wiring/pipework to pressure sensor, found sensor pipe not tightened. Start vehicle & check sensor signal, found to be erratic. Remove DPF sensor & check for water in sensor, none found. Check pins in sensor to multiplug for corrossion, small amountin plug. Remove pins & clean out, adjust pins back into postion. Refit sensor & test to find signal still erratic. Trace loom back from sensor & check wiring to find wires rubbed through each other where loom secured to body. Repair wires & relocate in body, refit sensor. Clear faults & road test, try many times to confirm working correctly.")
On both occasions the van has run fine with no limp mode etc.
So dropped the van back off at Fiat York yesterday, I'm not sure how much more this is likely to cost after £875 last week and also exactly the same problem last year. I've recently rang around to other garages but no one wants to know! Anyone got any ideas, please?

So sensor is OK? and wireing repaired.
Time to do a sensor calibration with MES

I think its time time to buy MES
once sorted i will advise
ps what year?

So sensor is OK? and wireing repaired.
Time to do a sensor calibration with MES

I think its time time to buy MES
once sorted i will advise
ps what year?
It’s a 2015 with 25k miles. They are checking for more wiring issues, but won’t give me an an idea how long it will take, they’ve been looking at it for 3 weeks now. How long can it take to check all the wiring? It’s Frustrating they won’t allow me to have a conversation with the technician to give me some reassurance, it seems I have no other choice to leave it with them and hope.

Back