Over spray

Currently reading:
Over spray

Hi All,

I sprayed my door handles a few month back and have now got round to removing over spray.

I read to purchase a clay bar but this has done nothing in removing it? Am I doing it right?

Bascially, I sprayed the spray that comes with it and just rubbed the clay over the affected area. If i was to do this on the whole car it would take ages, and I believe people do do there whole car. So am I doing something wrong?

If claying is the wrong way to go, can anyone suggest anything else?

Btw, the spray is on one window too so not sure what to use for that.

Thanks in advance!

Sam

Hi All,

I sprayed my door handles a few month back and have now got round to removing over spray.

I read to purchase a clay bar but this has done nothing in removing it? Am I doing it right?

Bascially, I sprayed the spray that comes with it and just rubbed the clay over the affected area. If i was to do this on the whole car it would take ages, and I believe people do do there whole car. So am I doing something wrong?

If claying is the wrong way to go, can anyone suggest anything else?

Btw, the spray is on one window too so not sure what to use for that.

Thanks in advance!

Sam

Clay works for me everytime I do someones car tbh.

What clay are you using? Link?

Dom

if its just overspray from rattle cans get a tin of thinners from car shop......

DO NOT however let it make contact with your painted areas you want to keep (its ok on factory paint)

(usual check on inconspicus area first checks should be done)

Usually claying isnt hard but removing stuck on paint is

Last edited:
Back