General Oh well time to move up !

Currently reading:
General Oh well time to move up !

Hi,

Been on FF for a few years having owned a Brava, Stilo JTD and now I have just taken delivery of a bravo 150 JTD sport today!
So far very impressed although the blue and me will take some learning!
Hopefully I wont have to post many questions as more questions =more problems!.
I guess my only regret is losing my built in Satnav but hey ho my Stilo wasn't going to last forever !!

Cheers for now ,

Welcome to the bravo sport club. realy the Blue and Me is **** easy to learn even a thicko like me managed to work it. Depending on the age of the Bravo you may need an adaptor to use your phone if you have an iphone to play music. Pre 10 plate i believe needs the adaptor.

stuart

Many thanks !
Well I did learn summit tonight when you turn the steering wheel with the lights on the fogs switch on !! Thought I had a loose connection :D . My Bravo is an 08 model . I have managed to bluetooth my android phone but i,m guessing I cannot stream music via bluetooth as its not a windows phone?

Cheers for now

I think it is just the Iphone you need an adaptor for as my old phone worked with the usb port connected to the phone and was able to play music through that.

stuart

It wont work with Jellybean on either as Google have insisted on a different disk management system that means the devices wont be detected as mass storage devices when you connect them up to Blue and Me.

It wont work with Jellybean on either as Google have insisted on a different disk management system that means the devices wont be detected as mass storage devices when you connect them up to Blue and Me.

It's not google's fault, it depends on the brand of the the phone and if it has a mass storage option. Some phones even with jelly bean will work.

It's not google's fault, it depends on the brand of the the phone and if it has a mass storage option. Some phones even with jelly bean will work.

As an Android developer it unfortunately is Google's fault they have all but moved to MTP only on Jellybean onward. I can see why they have done it but its a pain.

While some Sansungs still work they are not compliant with the Android specification.

Last edited:
Hi,
Well I'm settling into the Bravo quite nicely.
I thought I had some dodgey wiring when i was driving last night, every time i turned the steering wheel at slow speed the fog light came on !! ( note to self read the manual for the car!!).
I have been reading rather alot about gearboxes failing , all a bit worrying really. Is it the M32 (same fitment as the vectra and many others)box in the multijet bravo?

Hi,
Well I'm settling into the Bravo quite nicely.
I thought I had some dodgey wiring when i was driving last night, every time i turned the steering wheel at slow speed the fog light came on !! ( note to self read the manual for the car!!).
I have been reading rather alot about gearboxes failing , all a bit worrying really. Is it the M32 (same fitment as the vectra and many others)box in the multijet bravo?

In the 150 sport I believe so.

Back