General Oh Dear, I've Just Bought the Press Car!

Currently reading:
General Oh Dear, I've Just Bought the Press Car!

jameshobiecat

Established member
I have just noticed that the reg of my new T-jet is the same as that on all press pictures!

This means one of two things, either I have just bought the press car or someone has ‘ringed’ the press car and I’ve just bought a ringer. I suspect it is the former as I checked the chassis number and paperwork (inc HPI) and bought from a Seat main dealer.

I have looked at all the reviews I can find and I can’t actually see my car moving, only one set of static official photos. Hopefully it hasn’t been thrashed by any journalists, but I’m sure Fiat employees will have, I would.

Here’s hoping I don’t find I get a load of speeding tickets from places I’ve never even been as people have copied the reg; I don’t like the fact it’s all over the internet.

The ones with the Red GP parket on gravel with grass in the background. They are used on all the lesser websites that didn't actually drive the car.

Note some of the later pictures have been altered to show a 57 reg not an 07 but they are the same car.

Hope they didn't do this to it!
363ahhhhh.gif

Ha Ha, I hope not. Come to think of it, it is the right colour and has the sun roof.....

Well I suppose its an italian engine so it was designed to be thrashed to within an inch of its life. Time will tell.

Not a huge private plate fan so i'll give that a miss, though I could get one that looks like a normal plate I guess.

Well I suppose its an italian engine so it was designed to be thrashed to within an inch of its life. Time will tell.

Not a huge private plate fan so i'll give that a miss, though I could get one that looks like a normal plate I guess.
Yeah you should just get a really cheap normal reg plate if you think somebody will try to pass on fines etc.

Your car is the spit of mine when I first got it btw :)

Think i'll give that a miss at that price. I'll see if it becomes a problem first.

Back