General Oh bum, kerbed an alloy:(

Currently reading:
General Oh bum, kerbed an alloy:(

What a load of coblers. I think they're after some money grabbing:mad:

:ROFLMAO:

ok so how come we can order one at a time and we also have 1 of every alloy in stock already auto sent from fiat before the launch

i changed just the one alloy on a sales car the other week after a customer kerbed it test driving as it was a demo

total rubish

pop down to rayrigg windermere and we'll sort you out with just the one new alloy and will be fitted buy me probably one of the most conciousness tyre fitters in the country among other things i do happen to be a fully qualified mechanic also obviously

but we aint gota new tyre boy yet so i'm still on with that

anyway i have kept a record so far free years and probably well over 5500 tyres fitted in my time and not a single alloy scratched during fitting

get in (y)

Last edited:
hum 50901667 eper shows you can have one but don't show a price on the on-line version

will take that part number to work tomorrow and see what it says price wise and quantity

the online eper is very wrong on lots of things one at dealer is updated all the time new prices new part numbers and such

tomorrow we'll see

even if it was the case that eper said you can only have 4 then fiat would allow the dealer to get just one there's no way there guna make you buy 4 that's ludicrous fiat have never done it before and there not about to start

the dealer you contacted is probably confused with the kits for putting on new cars as they will have been looking throuw accessories to find them

ill be back on tomorrow at work with the answer at 10 o clock

Last edited:
Thanks Pip... my god over £160 for a wheeel eh.... think Ill live with a scuff:) I expect in the not too distant future various dealers will be clearing out wheel sets, they generally do when theyve had em a while for half the cost or less.

Back